Moisturized and Whiter Skin with Belo Kojic Intensive Whitening Extra Moisture Bar

Most whitening soaps in the market which are kojic acid usually makes your skin dry after using. Glad that Belo Essentials finally launched a new Kojic soap that effectively whitens your skin without suffering from skin dryness and irritations.
 
The Belo Kojic Intensive Whitening Extra Moisture Bar is an intensive whitening bar with glycerin that deeply moisturizes and nourishes dry and dull skin.  It is proven to moisturize 42% better that regular Kojic soaps.
 
*Key Ingredients:
Kojic Acid – Prevents melanin production and minimized pigmentation
Tranexamic Acid – Inhibits inflammation and reduces appearance of stubborn dark spots.
Glycerin – Prevents moisture loss and restores skin’s firmness and elasticity

One bar (65g) costs for only Php65 lasts for 2-3 weeks of use daily. The packaging comes in a white and orange box while the orange colored soap itself is sealed in a plastic.

 
 
 
How to use: Use twice daily for the face and body. There may be a slight stinging and itchiness as the actives work in exfoliating the skin.
 

Watch my video review on my Youtube channel below:

Pros:
-          Very moisturizing
-          The soap glides easily on my skin
-          Leaves the skin soft
-          Non-drying, non-itchy
-          Brightens my skin after consuming 1 bar
-          Doesn’t easily dissolve (given its weight)

Cons:
-          Soap maybe look/feel small


 
As a body soap, I can say that I really LOVE this Extra-Moisture version compared to their regular kojic acid since it really made my skin moisturized after use. It doesn’t give off a squeaky feeling after use but I like that it doesn’t make my skin dry. I can skip off using a lotion with this soap. I haven’t used this for my face but having an oily skin, I don’t feel like using this for my face as I like a squeaky-clean feeling after use. I do recommend this a facial soap for those who has dry skin as I think this would help retain moisture on the face as well as a good skin lightening soap. If ever you have doubts on this soap, I highly recommend trying out samples first at Sample RoomPH for FREE (You will only pay the shipping fee.) Guide on how Sample Room works HERE.


  
You may get your Belo Kojic Intensive Whitening Extra Moisture Bar for FREE only at Sampleroom PH. For more info, you may contact them below: 

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments