Maxi-peel Zero Launch with Marian Rivera

I know this maybe a month late post but last September 19, 2017, I got a chance to be part of the launching event of Maxi-Peel Zero held at The Rabbit Lounge in Makati. And guess who I got to meet in person? It's Ms. Marian Rivera!!
  
Before I get into details, I just want to thank Salad Box PH for this great opportunity! :) 

Maxi-peel along with Salad Box PH launched the Maxi-Peel Zero Micro-Exfoliant Fluid at The Rabbit Hole in Makati.  The Maxi-Peel Zero is a micro-exfoliant solution used for anti – acne. Smoothening and lightening the skin.  It is made up of Skin Renewal Micro-exfoliants and Skin Vitamins as it penetrates, cleanses and exfoliates to reveal radiantly clear, smooth, fair skin from inside out.
 
 

Key Benefits:
*Zero Peeling
*Zero Redness
*Anti-acne
*Smoothening
*Lightening

 
How does it work?
*First, it prepares your skin’s outer layer by unclogging your facial pores with the help of BHA Microexfoliant.
*The next layer of the skin is relieved from all dead skin cells, acne scars and blemishes through the power of AHA Microexfoliants.
*Going deeper, it loosens the buildup of skin contaminants and helps prevent development of acne.
*Finally, Vitamins B3, C and E protect each layer on the inside, and lightens you skin tone on the outside.

 

Back to the event,  finally got to meet Ms. Marian Rivera who’s very slim, petite and has a very small face in person. She’s so pretty in real life! ðŸ˜Š
 
 
 

I’m so glad to meet my co-Youtubers in person like Kriszia M., Daisy and Georgia Relucio. 
  
 
 
 

 You can also check out the vlog of the event on my Youtube channel below:


Loot bag from the event! :)
 
Thanks again Salad Box PH for this opportunity and guys, will let you know my thoughts on the Maxi Peel Zero once I use it  very soon! 

0 comments