A Visit at Cat Cafe Manila, Maginhawa Street

People who knew me personally, knows I do love cats. I remembered growing up with 10-15 cats on our ancestral house while my grandmother takes care of them. But I have never really owned a cat until a few months ago. There was this stray cat living on our street and I remembered allowing her to enter our house until to my room. She is sweet and always follows me around. She even sneaks on our gate just to knock on my own room begging to be pet or asking for food. She always waits and greets me on my way home. Then I decided to semi – adopt her, buying her foods and letting her sleep on my room. I call her Meowie.

Cats always has a special place on my heart so visiting a cat café for the FIRST TIME is always memorable for me. and yes, I’m a cat lover but would you believe that I’ve never been to any cat cafes in town until last September 2017.
  
Cat Café Manila located at 2nd Floor, 189 Maginahawa St. in Quezon City, is the nearest cat café in my neighborhood so we decided to visit here.  Cats here are usually puspins that are up to adoption. 

Place is a bit small but no worries since there were only few guests when we came in that time. We paid P200 for the entrance fee at the counter (Php100 goes to CARA Phils and P100 consumable food and drinks) good for 1 hour stay.  
 
  
 

I forgot how many cats are exactly at the Cat Café Manila but I estimated about 10-15 cats on board. We came in at 7pm so most of them were a bit sleepy and hesitant to mingle with hooman maybe because they were all waiting for their dinner. The cats were playing with us but easily gets distracted or bored. Though it was fun mingling with the cats as they’re my perfect stress reliever.
 

I noticed that all the cats were so soft, clean and very healthy.
 
 
 
 
  

You can watch the video clip of my visit at Cat Café Manila on Youtube video below:
 
 Hope to visit here again! :D

Cat Café Manila is located at 2nd Floor, 189 Maginahawa St. in Quezon City
Phone number: 0922 836 4441
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/catcafemanila/
Cat Cafe Manila Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments

  1. Too cute!!! We also have this Doggy Cafe here in Cebu yet I am still looking forward to go there :)

    http://wonderlelay.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sis! Waah ano name ng dog cafe? hehe :) Thanks pala for dropping by sa blog ko :)

      Delete