World's Healthiest Slimming Coffee with Ultra Green Coffee

Just because COFFEE IS LIFE that I decided to try this famous Ultra Green Coffee from Cheska’s Store. I remembered when I first posted a photo of the Ultra Green Coffee, a lot of my friends messaged if this was effective when it comes to slimming.
 
Before I share my thoughts, I want to begin by saying gaining had NEVER been my problem. I always had a hard time gaining weight since I’m thin and gaining weight will always be my ultimate goal (since childhood days). My metabolism is so fast that even though I eat a lot, I still don’t gain that much weight. Until I realized noticed something. Since I’m already on my late 20’s, my metabolism slowly starts to become slow thus gaining FATS all on my tummy area instead. So my goal in using this slimming coffee is not to really lose some weight but to hopefully loose fats instead.

Ultra Green Coffee is made from unroasted Arabica beans that impressively speeds up the weight loss process. It is made from natural ingredients that helps reduce your appetite and absorption of carbohydrates and speeding up metabolism. It contains the health benefits of moringa, mangosteen, guyabano, bitter melon, bignay, and banaba. They also contain number of antioxidants that help prevent diabetes and hypertension. According to them, it safe for pregnant or nursing moms.
 

What is a Green Coffee?
These beans are coffee seads of Coffea fruits that have not yet been roasted. The roasting process of coffee beans reduces the amount of Cholorogenic Acid. Therefore, green coffee beans have a higher level of Cholorogenic Acid compared to regular roasted beans. Cholorogenic Acid in green coffee is thought to have health benefits.

Indicated for: Obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, Alzheimer’s Disease and bacterial infections.

How does it work?
For high blood pressure – Might affect blood vessels so that blood pressure is reduced
For weight loss – The Cholorogenic Acid handles blood sugar and metabolism.
 

Packaging: Comes in a resealable black pouch with 10 packs inside. The coffee powder is lighter than the usual coffee. It reminds me of coffee and fiber powder.
 
  
  
 

Price: Php500 at Cheka’s Store

Weight: 1 pack is 21g

Taste: Though it may not look like your ordinary coffee, it tastes just like your regular coffee. The taste is also a bit sweeter than my usual coffee.

How to use:
Just a like regular coffee, you can mix this on a hot 200ml of water. Not sure how many times a day you can use but I only drink this once a day. For this review, I consumed a total of 15 packs since I gave some to my friends and family to try.
 

 Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:

Pros:
-          Taste just like you regular coffee
-          Health benefits
-          Natural/organic
-          Easy to use and prepare
-          Helps in digestion (bowel movements)
-          Safe to use
-          Lose my appetite while using this

Cons:
-          A bit sweeter than my usual coffee
-          Can only be purchased online
-          Maybe a bit pricey for 10 sachets/pack
-          I still have a big tummy haha (2 weeks of use)

Yes I know 2 weeks for 10 packs isn’t enough to see noticeable results with this one. Though it slowly helps by losing my appetite and wanting to drink more water instead of food. I’m not expecting it would work right away but I’m after the health benefits instead. I’m already getting older and health has been one of my priorities now. Drinking organic and natural coffee aids in promoting a healthy lifestyle instead the usual coffee we intake. When it comes to slimming (my tummy), there weren’t any changes but I believe that if I take this on a regular basis or longer period, I may see positive effects. But for now, I’m glad of the health benefits it gave my body while taking this. 


 
 Ultra Green Coffee is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

3 comments

  1. It is a perfect solution to weight loss,
    Vitawin Green Coffee for Weight Loss are enriched with natural antioxidants, which fight against free radicals in the body and protects the body from oxidative damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many people who are confused or searching about the effects of Green Coffee for weight Loss. Losing weight can be incredibly difficult. For this reason, people have turned to all sorts of supplements in order to make things easier.
    Does green coffee really help in great weight loss?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete