FOODTRIP(185): H.I.D. Burgers Marikina

I've been to H.I.D. Burgers in their first branch in Marcos Highway branch in 2015. It is ONE OF THE BEST BURGERS I've ever tried. I always wanted to visit them again but never had a chance. Good thing, they opened their Marikina branch in 2018. Then finally, visited them few weeks ago! Been craving for their burgers for months already!!!

Say hello to their Marikina branch located at Gil Fernando Ave, near Bluewave Mall. I think this branch is bigger than the Marcos Highway branch. It has 2nd floor and it is beside a carwash. 

Here's the MENU on their Zomato page:
https://www.zomato.com/manila/h-i-d-burgers-santo-nino-marikina-city/menu

Here's what we ordered: 

Cheesebomb (Deluxe - Php150)
"Mozarella cheese, cream cheese and cheese sauce" 
 
- I ALWAYS order this whenever I visit H.I.D. Burgers before and it's my fave burger!! It still tastes the same but much cheesier! The bun was perfect as well as the patty was grilled well. Their patty has this distinct grill taste which I really love. 

Raclette Sicilian Cheeseburger
 
- I think this is new to their menu. The mozarella cheese is added in front of you through a rectangular pan. How I wish I knew this before hand so I would try this instead! Haha Love love love!!! There's so much cheese on this burger and it really tastes so good! Definitely a MUST TRY!!!

Overall, I had a GREAT time visiting this branch and finally tasting their burgers again! Still ONE OF THE BEST BURGERS ever!  

H.I.D. Burgers Marikina
Located at: 7 Gil Fernando Ave., Cor. Guerilla St., Brgy. Sto. Nino  Marikina City 
Opens at: Mon-Sun 11AM-1AM
Phone number: 0906 507 5857 
H.I.D. Burgers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments