NEW FAVE SKINCARE Product!!! Cica Bio-Placenta Cream from Natural Derma Project

It's summer here in the Philippines and one might think, should I really use a moisturizer in this hot and humid weather? The answer is YES, OF COURSE! My skin is currently dull and dry due to my acne pills intake since December 2018. I have a super oily skin before and I rarely use moisturizer on a daily basis. Now that my skin is on the normal to dry type, I'm starting to use moisturizers to keep my skin fresh and bright all day! 
 
If you follow me on my blog or on my Youtube channel, I always say that I am very picky when it comes to Korean skincare products as well as Korean moisturizers. Most of the Korean products I've tried are too moisturizing for my liking. I noticed that more moisturizers I use, the more it makes my skin oily thus I experienced breakouts. I choose moisturizers that are not too moisturizing or oily. I prefer the ones that are water based and can easily be absorbed by the skin.

Today, I surprisingly found the PERFECT KOREAN MOISTURIZER for my sensitive skin! Say hello to the Cica Bio-Placenta Cream from the Korean brand Natural Derma Project. They actually use Bio-Water as the main ingredients of their products since it resembles the body fluid that contains amino acid, protein, phospolipid, ceramide, oleic acid, acetyl glutamin and other friendly ingredients meaning, it very hydrating and can be easily absorbed the skin. 

The CICA BIO-PLACENTA CREAM is a lightweight calming and hydrating cream that helps to recover and rejuvenate for that smooth and healthy skin. It boosts cell vitalization, helps with the scar healing and soothes the troubled skin. It calms and soothes the redness of the skin. Recommended: Those with uneven skin tone, sensitive skin, acne prone. 
  
*Key Ingredients: 
Bio-Placenta - helps with skin recovery, healing scars, cell vitalization, increases immunity, improves skin elasticity 
Centella Asiatica - healing effect 
Allantoin - soothes and protects the skin
Ceramide - prevents skin dehydratio, protects the skin 
Betaine - natural moisturizing 

Ingredients : Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Silica, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Madecassoside, Betaine, Allantoin, Lecithin, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/soybean/folic acid ferment extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Serine, Acetyl glutamine, Glycine, Ceramide NP, Oleic acid, Sodium PCA, Glycosyl trehalose, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Centella asiatica leaf extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Asiaticoside, Carbomer, Bergamote (Citrus aurantium bergamia) oil, Malachite extract, Caprylyl glycol, Disodium EDTA

Weight : 143g Price: ₱1,950 (Click HERE for direct link) 

Packaging: Comes with a white box. It comes in a sturdy matte tun with silver lid. Love the packaging!
 
  
 

The cream is color light green and the texture is watery and has a runny consistency. Love that the cream is water based as it easily absorbed by the skin. It is hydrating and not too moisturizing. Feels like a water with little amount of moisture. It reminds of the I-White Korea moisturizer.  
 
  

How To Use:
Not really sure the exact way to use this but I use this as the last step of my skincare routine every night on my nose, cheeks and chin ONLY for 3-4x a week. I prefer not to use this on my whole face and just focus on the areas I want to improve. 
 
Tips: Better to store this cream on the refrigerator. I love how calming and soothing it feels when its cold. Since this is a very lightweight cream, you can also use this as a base before applying makeup. 

Pros:
- Watery consistency
- Very light on the skin
- Can easily be absorbed by the skin
- Hydrating
- Soothing 
- Skin feels smooth
- No breakouts (so far!) 

Cons:
- Pricey
- Can only be bought online

   
Again, I am very picky when it comes to moisturizers so I can say that this one is really GREAT since it exceeded my expectations! I never imagined loving a Korean moisturizer that can also be used in a hot and humid weather like the Philippines! Since it is vert lightweight, you can use this in the morning as a base makeup or on the last step of your skincare routine at night. Love how it has the little/right amount of moisture it gives my skin but still hydrates my dull and dry skin. I would recommend this to those who have SENSITIVE skin like mine and for those who have an OILY skin (which prefers not too moisturizing moisturizers). Dry skin type can also love this! Definitely one of my fave Korean moisturizers! Will keep you updated once I see more improvements on my skin :D

 
For more info about the Natural Derma Project Cica Bio-Placenta Cream, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!):
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/dB6 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #VueDePulang #CicaBioPlacentaCream #NaturalDermaProject 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @naturaldermaproject.official 

0 comments