FIRST RADIO GUESTING?!

Never in my life have I ever imagined being a guest on a radio station segment. Last April 7, 2019 (Sunday), I had a chance to be invited at the Titos Sa Tanghali segment of Radyo Pilipinas2 together with my Youtuber friend Kat Aglipay of Simply Pinay. We talked about beauty, vlogging and the Youtube world. It was fun and so exciting as we got to share our experiences and be able to (hopefully) inspire others too!
 
This actually reminded me of the days I was starting to switch to Youtube from blogging. It is both my passion, to write and to talk, ever since I was in high school so I decided to do both as a hobby. Being able to share my reviews and reaching out to other people out there makes me feel happy as I got to help other people. A lot of bloggers and Youtubers also inspired me before I started all of this. Being with people who shares the same passion is so empowering as I get to be inspired by all of these people. I was an introvert or sometimes I am still one. But being out there makes me a little extrovert as I get to come out of my shell and be confident of who I am. 
 
 
These radio guesting experience has taught me a lot of things. It's always FUN to be with the same people who shares your passion, believes in you and lifts you up. So before I get too cheesey with this post let me share with you some of the photos we took during our radio guesting. 
 
  
 
 

Here's the half of the live stream on that day:
I want to thank Sir Gerald P. Grana and Edsel Lorete of Titos Sa Tanghali for the opportunity. Had so much fun! :D

0 comments