FOODTRIP(182): Kowloon House - West Triangle

I've known Kowloon House since I was a child. My mom who works near the Teacher's Village in the 90's always brings me here whenever I visit their office. I know it's a Chinese restaurant and I've tried some of their food before but can't really remember the taste.
A friend of mine told me that the main Kowloon House branch in the West Ave is open 24/7. Not sure though on this since I saw on their Zomato page that they're only open until 9:30PM? They are also known for their 1 liter of Milktea!!!  One day, we were craving for Chinese foods (after watching the Youtube channel of Strictly Dumplings) and decided to visit them at 3 in the morning! Haha I heard that they are always FULL and have long waiting time for orders. Good thing it was a weekday and there are few customers around. 

It's nice place in the corner and the area is divided into 2 parts. The inuman spot/dine in area and the take out area. Since it's also an inuman spot, there were some "bouncers" in the area and security guards. We ordered at their take out area and dine in. The dine area is an open space with electric fans. 

Here's what we ordered:

Wonton Mami 
  
- I was a little sick during that time I find their Wonton Mami good. It was tasty and good. This is a plain noodle soup has wonton in it and it really made me full. The serving was huge for me!

Shrimp Siomai (Hakaw) 
 
- This is also huge! I can taste the shrimp meat along with it. It was "siksik" sa lasa. 

Buchi 
 
- The biggest buchi I ever had! It has A LOT of fillings in it! The taste was a little sweet for me. Not complaining though. 

Wintermelon Boba Milk Tea 1L (Php95) 
 
- The biggest milktea I ever had!!! It was literally 1 liter of milk tea that I had to take it home since I can't finish it all in one sit. The wintermelon taste normal though. Very AFFORDABLE for the price!!

The foods we ate are really good and they have huge servings! Prices are so AFFORDABLE! From Marikina to West Ave, it was a long trip for me in the middle of night but definitely worth it! Would love to comeback again during late night trips to avoid long lines in the morning/afternoon. 

Kowloon House - West Triangle
Located at: 16 West Ave Corner Times St, Quezon City, 1104 Metro Manila

Kowloon House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
 

0 comments