FOODTRIP(181): Kanto Freestyle Breakfast (NEW BRANCH in Marikina)

Hello there! I't's been a while and I'm finally back with my food reviews! Lately, I've been trying out new and old food spots in Marikina but I don't really focus much on the food photography and I like to just use my camera for such. I miss the times wherein I wasn't that "pressured" to post a food review and just take photos of the foods I usually eat. I don't usually bring my camera around and most of the time, these are unplanned visits. That's why you'll be seeing food review AGAIN on my blog with my low-res-just-point-and-shoot quality of photos. Haha Anyway, let's start with my come-back review. 
At 2am, I was craving for breakfast meals one time and I suddenly think of Kanto Freestyle Breakfast in Marikina. I first tried their foods in 2014 || 2015 and sadly, their 1st branch in Marikina was already closed when I tried to visit them last year. Few months ago, glad that they finally announced thay they transferred to a much better location and place near Gil Fernando Gil (also one of the known food strip in Marikina). Went there to revisit their foods and new location.

The place is way better than the original branch and much cozier. The place has an indoor and outdoor dining area. Ambiance is really good! A nice place to chill and dine. We opted to sit in their romantic and nature lover outdoor area. 

The menu was surprisingly almost same with the same affordable prices despite of the bigger and better place. 

Here's what we ordered:

Tuyo and Kesong Puti (Php121) 
 
This was supposed to be with Kesong Puti but it was out of stock during out visit so they offered the tomato once instead (if I remembered it correctly). It comes with 2 eggs. I was looking for more saltiness with their Tuyo as I find it a bit bland. The rice was good. The tomato is an okay combination with the Tuyo. It's an okay meal for me. 

Deep Fried Oreos (Php84)
 
- It was the same deep fried oreos I tasted from them last 2014. It's good but a little pricey for 3 pieces. 

Iced Caramel Macchiato (Php65) 
 
- It was a little strong for my liking but I love it. It has a combination of creamy and bitter taste. For an affordable price of Php65, it's more than worth it! 

No doubts that the Kanto Freestyle Breakfast in Marikina definitely leveled up when it comes to their ambiance. The place is very easy to find compared to their old branch. I can see the place as a nice chill spot or meet up place with family and friends. The food was okay for me, same as before (2014/2015 visits). Glad that the price is almost the same and very much AFFORDABLE! 

Kanto Freestyle Breakfast - Marikina
Located at: 9 Guerilla St. Marikina City
Opens: 24/7 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kantofreestylebreakfast/
Kanto Freestyle Breakfast Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments