Where to Eat In Baguio: Seollem Cafe (2024)

Last February 2024, we went to Baguio City for a 3d2n trip. If you've been following my blog/Youtube, you might notice that I have that yearly Baguio trip since 2016.  I was planning to go back again last 2020 but pandemic happened. It's been 5 years since I last visited Baguio that is why I am so excited for my trip this 2024.  

I miss the cold weather, food and laid back life in Baguio. I always go back during different months in Baguio because I wanted to experience a difference in weather. 


Seollem Cafe is one of the newest Korean cafe in Baguio. It is known of its aesthetic Korean feels cafe in Baguio. It feels like you are transported in Korea.

We came here for lunch during out 2nd day in Baguio. The place is a little far from the city - 10-15 minute drive. Landmark is a huge K-Mart outside. Once in the area, you'll immediately be transported into a Kdrama vibe. The place is quiet and there are also a lot of Koreans around. 


  

The food we ordered are a little expensive (given that we are in Baguio - the price seems like in Manila). The food was good. The ambiance of the place is nice. 



  

It is just that it feels like expectation vs reality for me. But overall, this is a nice place to visit especially when you want to chill or chat with your friends.  



Seollem Cafe
Located at: 74 Del Nacia Apts, Camp 7, Baguio City. Our landmark is KMart Camp 7
Open daily / 9am-9pm

0 comments