Where To Eat in Baguio: Ummason Korean Restaurant

Last October 11-14, 2018, we went to Baguio City for a 4d3n trip. If you've been following my blog, you might notice that I have this yearly trip to Baguio ever since 2016. The reason I do this is because I miss the cold weather, food and just the laid back life in Baguio. I also go back to Baguio in different months just because I want to experience different weather here. 
 
During our 2nd day, we went at Umamason Korean Restaurant at Leonard Wood for our early dinner. I've went here last 2016 and it's the first legit Korean restaurant I've tried in my life! (Click HERE for the blog post). It's very memorable for me since their samgyupsal really tastes good and their service is great! So I decided to bring my here during my 2018 visit in Baguio.

Their UNLI samgyupsal is now priced for Php329 compared to their Php399 price per head in 2018. Not bad, I thought. So we went here at around 4 or 5PM and there were no other customers around except us. We availed their UNLI samyupsal and they explained to us that we can try 5 different meats. 
 
 
  
  
  
  
     
This time, they served us 1 serving on all the side dishes compared to before that they served us twice of the side dishes. The side dishes were lesser now and you'll be the one to refill the side dishes now on the counter. No soup included compared to before. The lettuce were also now smaller and they old serve water compared to the lemon water before. 

Anyway, the meat was just okay for me, not as tasty as before. I love the Korean Greek Yoghurt bar. It's really good!!! 
 

My friends really enjoyed their dining experience here. Not really sure if I'll come back here next time since I was looking for the service and experience I had in 2016. 
Ummason Korean Restaurant 
Located at: Leonardo Wood Rd, Baguio City 
Phone number: 0927 785 8533
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ummasonrestaurant/

 
 
 
 

0 comments