NEW Makeup from Silkygirl Cosmetics (Lipstick, Mineral Powder, Contour & Highlighter, Concealer)

Back with another makeup review with the Silkygirl Cosmetics.I I've already tried most of their products last year (HERE) and a few months ago (HERE). I'm highly impressed with their make up and glad to try their BB-All-In-One Powder Foundation, Go Matte Lipcolor, Matte Junkie Lipcream, Magic BB Cushion, Skin Perfect Liquid Foundation and Shimmer Duo Blusher. 

Silkygirl is a cosmetic brand from Malaysia that offers wide variety of beauty and makeup products. I heard that they are a famous brand in Malaysia and glad that they brought it here in the Philippines. Their products are Asian formulated. I've already tried their new makeup products and I personally think that their cosmetic line are really good but underrated. Today, I'll be sharing with you how I was so impressed with this brand. 
 

Let's start with their No Sebum Mineral Powder which is a silky soft, no sebum powder that contains a sebum catcher to absorb excess oil. It is used to set a makeup, base powder or even an eye primer. 
 
Key ingredients:
Schizandra Chinesis Fruit Extract
Bisabolol
Helianthus Annuus Seed
Tocopheryl Acetate, to rejuvenate

The packaging comes in a light green powder pact. It also comes with a small powder puff. I love how tiny and cute the packaging is as it can easily be brought around.
 
 
 

The powder itself comes in 1 shade in paper white color. I think this shade is more recommended for fair to medium skin tone. 

FIRST IMPRESSION
You can use this one as a baking powder and/or final powder. The powder feels very light on the skin. I love the packaging as it easily fits the makeup kit or your bag. You can also use this to touch up the makeup after blotting. Their No-Sebum Powder really helped in making the makeup lasts longer. 

Next is the Quick Fix Care Concealer is a lightweight concealer which helps to achieve a flawless complexion in just a click away. It has Bark Extracts and Pistacia Lenticus (Mastic) Gum to keep the skin clear by reducing dark circles, spots and minimizing the appearance of pores. 
  

The packaging comes as a pen like clickable concealer. It has a a brush tip and click button. I like this kind of concealer as you can easily apply the concealer directly on your skin and it is less messy.  
 

It comes in 2 shades: 01 Natural light and 02 Natural Medium. Both are yellow undertone which are perfect for Asian skin. 
 

FIRST IMPRESSION
The consistency feels creamy but once it sets, the finish becomes matte. The coverage is medium and it helped to cover up my old pimple marks. I currently have a lot of red marks due to recent breakouts and this concealer helped to cover them but not completely. For recent breakouts, it's a light to medium coverage but for old pimple scars, it's a medium coverage for me. Longevity is up to 6-8 hours and it didn't caused any breakouts for me so it's a yes for me. 

Next is the Photo Sharp Contour & Highlighter Stick which is a dual-ended contour and highlight stick with a dark shade (contour) to add depth and dimension and light shade (contour) that's infused with metallic pigments made out of fine pearls to add glow and luminous sheen. It also contains Bisabolol (Chamomile Essential Oil extract) to care for sensitive skin. 
 
 
It comes in 2 shades: 01 Natural light and 02 Natural Medium. Both are yellow undertone which are perfect for Asian skin. 
 
 

FIRST IMPRESSION
I super like the shades for this contour as it isn't that light nor too dark for my skin tone. Both shades are recommended for light to medium skin tone though. The highlighter has a subtle tone which is perfect for oily skin like mine. I prefer highlighter that are not too blinding, just enough to keep the glow. 

Last but not the least is the OMG! Powder Matte Lipstick which glides velvety smooth and had a powder-light formula for ultra comfortable wear. It contains Avocado Oil, Chamomile and Aloe Vera extract to protect, soothe and moisturize lips.
  
  

It comes in a click-to-open casing at the bottom part. The packaging looks sleek and simple with the black bullet type lipstick. The shade can be seen at the bottom part. 
 
 

I believe it has 10 shades but I only got the 5 shades which are natural brown to pink shades. 
01 Blossom. 02 Mocha. 03 Mulberry. 04 Maroon. 5 Rosewood. 
  
   
 

Swatches:
 
 

FIRST IMPRESSION
This is by far, one of the best lippies I ever tried from Silkygirl! I was really excited to try this lipstick ever since I got these. The formula is very powdery and reminds me of Maybelline Powder Mattes. It has a matte finish and really feels lightweight. The 5 shades are a ALL PERFECT MLBB and good for everyday use. The shades are combination of nude, brown, pink and red shades which are my kind of shades. Longevity can be extended up to 6 hours with minimal drinking and eating. A touch up is a must which we usually see in matte lipsticks though no worries for me. Overall, this is by far ONE OF THE BEST LIPSTICK I tried this year. 

Silkygirl is totally an underrated brand so I'm really hoping they'll get the recognition they deserve here in the Philippines. 

By the way, below is the video review on my Youtube channel:

 
You can check out more about Silkygirl on their links below:
Site || Facebook || Instagram 

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments