Where To Go in Baguio: Bell Church

Last October 11-14, 2018, we went to Baguio City for a 4d3n trip. If you've been following my blog, you might notice that I have this yearly trip to Baguio ever since 2016. The reason I do this is because I miss the cold weather, food and just the laid back life in Baguio. I also go back to Baguio in different months just because I want to experience different weather here. 

During our 2nd day in Baguio, we visited the Bell Church located at La Trinidad, Benguet. It's a walk away from the famous Stobosa or Valley of Colors Houses
 

Bell Church is a Buddhist Temple hidden the among the houses in Baguio. I always see the Bell Church as one of the must visits in Baguio but since I find La Trinidad a bit far from my usual spots, I didn't have the chance to visit until now. My friend was eager to visit the Stobosa so I also included the Bell Church since it's also near the place.

From Stobosa, we walk our way to the Bell Church. Not knowing what to expect or where it is exactly, we just went straight ahead the highway. Unsure if we're walking the right path, we turned left once we say the temple. The temple is near the usual houses so we we're kinda hesitant to enter at first. 
 
 

At the entrance, you can already see a Chinese designs, dragons and writings. The main temple or church is suited above so we had to climb the stairs going to the temple itself. It also started to rain when we got here so some the photos are a little gloomy. 
 
 
 
 
 

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed since I felt like it was just normal, nothing extraordinary. We didn't get a chance to go inside the temple since we don't know what to really do inside. Please also take not that it's still a church so proper decorum is a must. Though it's a nice experience for me since I loved the view of he mountains in the temple. 
 
Bell Church
Located at: Magsaysay Ave., Baguio City
Opens at: 7am - 4pm
No entrance fee

 
 
 
 

0 comments