Hello to a Brighter Skin with Blithe Korean Skincare Products

Many of you many already know that I suffered from cystic acne breakouts this past few months and still in the process of skin recovery. My skin is kind of better now and the cystic acne have already subsided but it left red marks and blemishes (as if I still have pimples). Currently, I'm in the search of products that will help fade these marks and hopefully to also prevent future breakouts.
 
A few weeks ago, I got a chance to try this new Korean skincare, BLITHE. It's my first time hearing this brand so I made a research about them. 

BLITHE has established to bring the change of skin and blithe experience through smarter cosmetic from the research of urban women’s lifestyle. We encourage your everyday life to be more attractive, more confident, and more delightful through your improved skin. 93% of urban women think their skin is sensitive. Stress and harmful environment such as yellow dust, fine dust and heavy metal cause skin irritation and accelerate skin aging. We made a new concept called “Anti-Polluaging.” For we call the combination of “Pollution” and “Aging” as “Polluaging.”
For 2 weeks (as a night time routine), I tried a different skincare routine and these are the products I used:

Anti Polluaging Cleansing Water Himalayan Pink Salt
 
Description: This is a gentle makeup remover and cleansing water that is enriched with 44% Himalayan pink salt minerals to provide detoxification and protection of the skin. It also 10 natural extracts to moisturize and nourish the skin, making it soft and radiant. More than a cleansing water, it helps to thoroughly remove persistent makeup at the same time, makes the skin soft and moisturized without any irritation. Suitable even for sensitive skin. 
Weight: 250ml (0.62lbs)
Price: Php1219
Packaging: This comes in a white box and the product itself comes in a semi transparent sturdy plastic bottle with orange color at the bottom. The description on the box is in Korean so I really had to research about this product. 
 
 
  
Scent: Smells like lemon/orange
Consistency: Slimy and watery
How to use: Use a cotton pad to apply the product on the face. It doesn't required washing off. Please take note that I used this 3-4x a week since I only use this when I have makeup on. 
My Thoughts: This cleansing water feels very light on the skin and reminds me of Micellar Water. It effectively removes my makeup especially stubborn mascara and eye makeup. It feels moisturizing on the skin though it doesn't require wash off, I still use my usual facial soap as an after care. 
Patting Splash Mask Energy Citrus & Honey 
 
Description: This is a liquid mask treatment that provides moisture and gentle exfoliation of the skin. It has lactic acid blend and botanical extracts to reveal smooth, refreshed and glowing skin. It also has citrus extracts and honey for the brightening and energizing dull skin. The way of using this is actually inspired by the Korean bathhouse tradition of splashing botanical steeped water onto the face after cleansing. 
Weight: 200ml; 230g (0.51 lbs)
Price: Php1862
Packaging: This comes in a gray box and the product itself comes in an orange plastic bottle. 
 
 
 
Scent: Strong lemon/orange scent
Consistency: Watery 
 
How to use: You can use a basin half full (Ideal ration of formula to water is 1:100; capful requires 700ml of water) and pour a capful of Splash Mask into the water. Stir using your finger tips then splash generously on the face. Gently pat the face until damp. Follow usual skincare steps after. You can see the results in as little as 15 seconds and each bottle can be used for 30 times. You can use this 1-2x a day but I preferred to use only 2-3x in a week (usually on my rest days). 
My Thoughts: This is the first time I tried a splash mask and I liked it better since it is not too concentrated which means maybe mild on my skin. Some parts of my skin are a little dry now especially the parts where I had my acne breakouts. It really helped my skin to become refreshed and brighter. 

Vital Treatment 8 Nourishing Beans 
 
Description: This is first recovery booster that helps to revitalized and lift the skin. It has 8 different peptide and vitamin-rich beans (lentils, black beans, red beans) to rejuvenate dull skin for that youthful glow. It also has Vitamin E-filled "pulp" to provide nourishment to the skin. 
Weight: 150ml; 180g (0.4 lbs)
Price: Php2204
Packaging: This comes in a gray box and the product itself comes in semi transparent sturdy plastic bottle. You can easily see the product inside and it is in color orange with tiny white pulp. 
 
  
  
Scent: Smells like dried orange
Consistency: Watery gel like
 
How to use: After cleansing, use a dime-sized amount on the face in a circular motion. I prefer to use my hands to apply the product on my face. Follow usual skincare routine after. Used this for 3-4x a week. 
My Thoughts: After using the product, I felt that my skin became moisturized and plump. It absorbs well and has a brightening effect on my skin. Not really sure is this an essence but I think this really helps to brighten the skin especially my dark marks. 

 

Description: This has chaga mushroom extract with a blend of fermented oils-including olive and argan-to provide lasting hydration while protecting the skin. It helps to keep the skin healthy and firm plus making it moisturized. 
Weight: 50ml; 80g (0.18 lbs)
Price: Php2110 
Packaging: This comes in gray box and the product itself comes in a semi transparent sturdy container. It also has a spatula for hygienic purposed and the color of the product is brownish.  
 
  
 
Scent: Can't exactly describe the scent but smells different in a good way
Consistency: Cream type
 
How to use: Use a pea-sized amount of the Pressed Serum and spread all over the face and neck after cleansing and toning. I only use this 2x a week. 
My Thoughts: The product reminds me of snail cream, it glides smoothly on the skin while keeping it hydrated and moisturized. The consistency of the cream isn't heavy, more of a lightweight serum. I love this kind of pressed serum (as they say) since it provides just the right amount of hydration on my skin. 

THOUGHTS ON ALL OF THE PRODUCTS:
After 2 weeks of trying this product out, somehow these products helped in my skin recovery by giving moisture and hydration especially on the parts where I had acne breakouts. My skin is not perfect and still experience small pimples that actually fades away in 1-2 days. This means that this routine is helping my skin since on some products, it caused me cystic breakouts. So far this product really helped my skin. Will still be using this as a part of my night time routine and will let you know my final thoughts in the coming months. 
These Blithe products are available at Stylekorean site. Or click HERE for the direct link. 

0 comments