UNBOXING: Althea Box Mini Haul feat. Rilakkuma x Apieu, Mizon Collagen Aqua, Innisfree Capsule

Back with another Althea Korea beauty box mini haul featuring cute products from their site! 
 
Althea Korea offers affordable Korean cosmetics and skincare straight from Korea! What I like about them is their free shipping worth (Php1000 in the Philippines), fastest international shipping to the Philippines plus they deliver your orders straight to your doorstep.

So here's the Beauty Box I got from Althea Korea.
 

Here's what I got:

Rilakkuma x Apieu Rilakkuma Air Fit Cushion Blusher in #BR01
 
   
 
 
Since this is a dark shade for a blusher, it is more suitable for contouring instead. Though it's not too dark (medium shade) so I'm planning to mix this with the current BB cream I use which is too light for me. The packaging itself is so cute and very handy. The texture is a bit moist and has a dewy finish. 

Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack in Jeju Bija & Aloe
 
 

Mizon Collagenic Aqua Volume Lip Essence
 
 
 
 
It's like a lip gloss that helps to moisturize the lips and gives volume and shine. It also has SPF 10 to protect your lips from harmful UV rays. I love how moisturizing this lip essence is and it reminds me of my favorite lip moisturizer, the Petroleum Jelly. Just a fact, been using petroleum jelly or lip balm every night or when I'm just at home for the past 17 years (started at 12y/o). Yes! So maybe that's the reason why I can make my lips supple, smooth and no lines. Going back to the product, I love the smooth texture of this lip essence and I love how handy it is. Every time I go out of town, I usually bring with with me my huge petroleum jelly so with the Mizon Collagenic Aqua Volume Lip Essence, I can finally bring a smaller own with me. 

Not sure if these products are still available at Althea Kr but I got these from them. Thank you again Althea Korea! :) 

0 comments