TOP K-Beauty Recommendation + WISHLIST! feat. Althea Korea

It's almost Christmas time and splurging into K-Beauty products is on top of my list. Good thing, Althea Korea provides hassle free K-beauty online shopping in the Philippines for 3 years now. Althea Korea has been my go-to site when in comes to Korean beauty as most of the products they offer are much cheaper compared to one sold on the stores.  Not only that, they even offer FREE SHIPPING with orders over Php 1,000! Just wow.
 
Althea Korea offers affordable Korean cosmetics and skincare straight from Korea! What I like about them is their free shipping worth (Php1000 in the Philippines), fastest international shipping to the Philippines plus they deliver your orders straight to your doorstep.

Today, I'll be sharing with you my TOP 5 K-Beauty Recommendation I've tried from their site plus TOP 5 WISHLIST that I want to try by next year.

TOP 5 K-BEAUTY RECOMMENDATION:

1. COSRX ACNE PIMPLE MASTER PATCH
 
- It was in 2017 when I first discovered the Coxrx Pimple Master Patch and since then, it became my HOLYGRAIL ANTI ACNE TREATMENT ever! It actually helps to heal acne, blemishes and prevents future breakouts quickly. It claims to treat acne and pimple, absorbs acne secretion and acts as a barrier to bacteria and dirt. It is 101% EFFECTIVE!!! in draining and drying out pimple faster! Been hoarding this product ever since and I can't live without it! Click HERE for review. 

2. APRIL SKIN MAGIC SNOW FIXING FOUNDATION
 
- I first discovered this in 2016 and it is one of my MOST RECOMMENDED foundation cushion for oily skin. 
This April Skin Magic Snow Fixing Foundation is a cushion compact that provides full matte coverage for that flawless finish and easy touch-up on-the-go. Coverage was good as you can go for medium to full coverage. I prefer to use the beauty blender to even out the foundation on my face. Was able to stretch the product for 10 hours without any retouch. Though a touch is already a must after 10 hours. Click HERE for review. 

3. AROUND ME ROSE HIP PERFUME HAIR CARE WATER ESSENCE
 
- Got this a month ago and haven't really shared a thorough review since I got this. This is actually a spray type essence perfume to protect the hair and keep it moisturized. I'm into hair care for years now especially since I lasted colored my hair in mid-2016. I have a damaged, dry and frizzy hair way back then because of constant hair color every 3 months!!! Good thing, I stopped that now and I only retouch my roots since I'm starting to grow gray hairs!! Anyway, I love using moisturizing products for my hair care that's why I purchased this one. It's water based with a bit of moisture and the scent smells like rose. I love the packaging as well! Click HERE

4. CP-1 RASPBERRY HAIR VINEGAR
 
- It's under the recommended products in Althea Korea and got curious with this one. During the time I purchased this, my hair was really frizzy, dry and damaged due to constant hair color. Glad that this product helped to make my hair became bouncier and alive. I also used this a few months ago when I experienced dandruff. I transfer the product to a spray container and applied it on my hair. Left it for a few minutes before rinsing it. It did helped lessen my dandruff. 

5. REAL FRESH SKIN DETOXER SET 
 
- This is one of my recent Althea which I got to try last November. It's a 10-second wash off mask which came from natural ingredients such as rose petal and tea leaves from Jeju island.The ROSE one helps to make my skin soft and smoother. It also made my skin brighter and more moisturize. I do recommend this better for those who have a dry skin. The GREEN TEA deeply cleanse my skin though it has little tight feeling after use. It helps to soothe my skin especially when I have breakouts. I do recommend this better for those who have an oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin. Click HERE for review.

TOP 5 WISHLIST:

1. MOONSHOT MICRO SETTINGFIT CUSHION
 
- Been wanting to try this cushion ever since I first saw it. The packaging really looks nice and the reviews are great. I love cushion as it is very handy and easy to use. 

2. DAILY SKIN BERRY-VERY MATT COVER FOUNDATION
 
- Just look at that packaging though! Love the pink and strawberry packaging! It's really cute plus it says that it's good for oily skin and has a matte finish. I have an oily skin so I wanna try this so baaad! 

3. BANILA CO PRIME PRIMER
 
- I've heard a lot of good reviews regarding this primer that's why I'm so curious to try this one.

4. CFC LAB ARGAN GLOW HAIR OIL
 
- I've seen this first when Althea Korea just launched in the Philippines a few years back and it's always on their top and recommended list. I'm into hair care and I love applying oil/serum on my hair to keep it healthy and shiny. Just curious to try this one as most reviews are really positive ones. 

5. NATURAL PURE COTTON (100 PIECES)
 
- This is a 100% cotton pads with high absorbent powder. I'm looking for cotton pads that wouldn't take much of the product and came across this one. I haven't tried this but just reading the reviews I know this one is worth it! 

All of these products are available at Althea Korea site.
Site: https://ph.althea.kr/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/altheaphilippines 
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/altheakorea/

1 comments

  1. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. instant face lift mask

    ReplyDelete