Pamper Day with the Jergens Holiday Glow Kit

Been so stressed lately thus making my skin dry and dull. So I always make sure to use my favorite Jergens lotion daily for that moisture that penetrates the skin and keeps it hydrated all day!
  
Lotion is always a MUST for me for my body skincare. I do have an oily skin (face) but a dry skin for my body that’s why I must have a lotion with me everywhere I go. Jergens Lotion is my ALL TIME favorite as well as my mom’s. She introduced me this lotion when I was younger as it has been out family’s lotion ever since. When I got in to college, I always bought my own bottle of Jergens. I remembered buying the smallest ones and bring it to school every day. Now, been using Jergens products for months now and it's really one of my favorite moisturizing product! 

Today, I'll be sharing with you 4 easy steps (courtesy of Jergens PH) on how to make your skin glow this holiday just by using the Jergens products. 

1. Cleanse your skin at the end of the day
At the end of the day, detoxing your skin is first on the list. Use the Jergens Mild Bar Soap when you take a shower to wash off the dirt. The last thing you want to do is strip off the moisture your skin has, and the Jergens Mild Bar Soap won't do that. It is made with a mild formula that will keep your skin hydrated and nourished while eliminating all the dirt.
 

2. Use the your favorite Jergens variant.
After stepping out of the shower, make it a point to slather on your favorite Jergens moisturizer varianrt on your skin. This will help lock in the moisture in your skin. Also, the parented Hydralucence blend will help eliminate dullness and dryness, enhance your skin tone, and give you luminous skin.
 

3. Use the jade roller.
Putting on the Jergens moisturizer is already a step in the right direction. Using a jade roller will help drive the moisturizer deep into the skin and increase the absorption rate. Make sure to chill for a more relaxing experience.
 

4. Slip into satin.
Your skin is now prepped and moisturized. Give your skin the best chance of staying hydrated. Slip into the satin robe to prevent friction on the skin.
 

What I like about Jergens' products are it's moisturizing properties which really stays on the skin for a long time. I won't need to put lotion every once in a while. I've also tried the Jergens Moisturizing Hand Wash as well as their soap bar a few months ago and I love how moisturizing it feels on the hands after use. 
  

Give yourself some TLC and get your glow back without worrying about your skin with Jergens lotion. Choose from 4 variants: Ultra Healing, Age Defying, Daily Moisture and the Original Beauty. Pamper yourself now with the Jergens holiday glow kit!
 
About Jergens
Jergens moisturizers have been dedicated to help women achieve soft and gorgeous skin since 1882. Every moisturizer and body cleanser is designed to enhance how you skin feels and looks in order to make you feel confident and beautiful. They offer a range of products that aim to transform skin for an improved look where there is glowing and healthy skin.

For more information, please visit Jergens Philippines on Facebook https://web.facebook.com/JERGENSph.Vibelle/, on Instagram, https://www.instagram.com/jergensph_vibelle/, and on Twitter https://twitter.com/jergens_vibelle. 
Visit the official website at http://www.jergens.com.ph/

0 comments