Introducing: Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask

Being part of the Althea Angels, I get a chance to try the newest product launched by Althea Korea. This time, I'll be sharing with you their newest mask! 

Althea Korea offers affordable Korean cosmetics and skincare straight from Korea! What I like about them is their free shipping worth (Php1000 in the Philippines), fastest international shipping to the Philippines plus they deliver your orders straight to your doorstep.
 
Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask is an exfoliating mask that transforms from a clay to a whipped cream lather that whisk away dead skin cells. It contains both AHA and BHA to help gently exfoliate the skin, removes dead skin cells, clogged sebum and impurities. It also has Casein Protein from milk to moisturize the skin for that smooth and healthy looking skin. 
 
Recommended for ALL skin types

*Key Ingredients:
Milk protein extract - Moisturizes and strengthens the skin 
AHA & BHA - Gently exfoliates away dead skin cells for a smooth complexion 
Kaolin - Detoxifies and pulls out impurities from the pores
Packaging comes in a white box while the product itself comes in a white bottle with baby blue cap. It comes with a pump for hygienic purposes.
 
 
 

Each bottle is 50ml and priced for only Php490
 

It has a mild powdery scent. The texture is like a clay but when massaged into the skin, it turns into a bubbly whipped cream. 
 

How to Use:
Dampen the skin and apply an even layer onto the skin, massaging till a rich lather forms. Leave on for 30-60 seconds before rinsing away with warm water.
 

For my routine, I usually use at night after removing my makeup. After using the Milk Peel Cream Mask for about 1 minute, I then use my usual soaps and proceed to my current routine. 
I was able to use this for 2-3x already and I love how it made my skin soft and brighter after use. The texture upon application on the skin is very addictive as I felt like it really helped to clean my pores. I love how hygienic the packaging is with the pump. It has a mild powdery scent, not too empowering. 

 
Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask is exclusively available at AlTHEA KR site: 
https://ph.althea.kr/milk-peel-cream-mask or click HERE for the direct link. 

0 comments