FOODTRIP(174): M&J Gastropub

Looking for a hidden chill spot in Marikina? I finally found the one!!! 
 
M&J Gastropub in Marikina which opened in October 2016 is a bar and restaurant that serves high-end beer.  They are located at back part of 69 Gil Fernando St. San Roque, Marikina City. Landmark is The Gang.Nam restaurant and in front of the Petron Gas Station at Gil Fernando.
 
 

They have an indoor and outdoor seating though I prefer the outdoor one because of the chill ambiance. There is also an archery area outside plus the space is really huge. 
 
 
 
 
 

I believe they only have pica pica foods available though if you want to order, you can order at the restaurants beside them. Here's the MENU of their drinks. (I do recommend availing the UNLI BEER and UNLI COCKTAILS for only P375!!! Happy hour from 8pm - 12mn.
  
 

Here's the drinks we tried:

White Sangria Php130 
Red Sangria Php130 
Frozen Pandan Mojito Php270 
Lady Vampire Php140 
Strawberry Margarita Php229 
Classic Mojito Php180
 
 
 
 
  
 
Since I'm just an occasional drinker, I prefer the taste of the Lady Vampire which is mild and I believe they mixed an egg for this drink. No worries because it adds to the distinct taste of the Lady Vampire drink. I also like the White Sangria which taste a bit sweet. The Strawberry Margarita has a strong kick for me. 

You can watch the vlog on my Youtube channel below:
 

Overall, I had a great time chilling here. This place is a HIDDEN GEM for those who wants to chill out and just have fun.  The drinks are all good! Looking forward to chill here with friends! :) 
M&J Gastropub 
Located at: 69 Mayor Gil Fernando Avenue, San Roque, Marikina City
Phone number: 0955 225 7493
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marikina.chill/

0 comments