Aryana Sun of A Beach Sunblock Cream

When it come to whitening, sunblock will always be a must to protect the skin from the harmful UV rays. It also helps to avoid premature aging and even wrinkles too. It's the rainy season already (here in the Philippines) but that doesn't mean that one should stop using sunblock for daily use. 

Last March 2018, I received 3 new sunblocks from the brand Aryana Beauty and Body. I first heard the brand a year ago and was to intrigued with their packaging and very witty product names like their famous Bleach Please Diamond Peel, Pink Pussy Collection and Wet Dream Instant White Lotion. They have huge range of skin care products especially whitening ones. 

Their Sun of A Beach Sunblock Cream which has SPF 120 provides protection from the harmful UVA and UVB sun rays . Not only that, their sunblock can help remove blemishes, pigmentation, dryness and patchiness from the skin.It also helps to hydrate and protect the skin. There's a lot or benefits of using a sunblock so better start at an early age and thank me later. 

The packaging comes in a white tub and colorful designs depending on the variant. It is 100g and priced for Php 350 each. 
 
 

Available in 3 variants. 
Papaya Popsicle
Watermelon Wave
Mango Mansion
 
Ingredients: Hydroxy Acids, Coenzyme Q10, Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Retinol, Peptides, Vitamin E, Niacinamide

The consistency is runny and it's very lightweight and non sticky when you used on the skin. 
   

How to use: Apply to skin daily to protect you skin from the sun. Perfect as a base or primer for your makeup! 
 

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 
 
I've been using this sunblock since March/April (Summer days) and I love how refreshing it is to use and the scent is so addictive! I know I don't usually use this as a daily sunblock (since I'm usually just at home or in the clinic) but I do use this most of the time. Maybe around 2-3x a week. I love that a tube goes a long way since you a small pea-size can already cover the whole face. And glad that I didn't experience breakouts while using this. I know it's already June here and I only got to share this to you this time since I've been really waiting for my beach trip. During my recent trip, I also use this for my body because why not?! Aryana's Sun of A Beach Sunblock Cream is recommended for every skin types at any time of the year. :)  

 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Aryana Beauty and Body. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments