Belo Essentials Papaya Soap: The Newest Whitening Soap

Glad that Belo Essentials are now starting to add more variants to their whitening soaps. Last year, I've tried their Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid Intensive Whitening Bar and my favorite Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid Extra Moisture Bar. They now added their newest whitening soap which is the Belo Essentials Papaya Soap. Papaya soaps are commonly used for years as a whitening product here in the Philippines but what differs this from the rest? 
 

Belo Essentials Papaya Soap came from natural papaya extracts that will help you achieve brighter, smoother and clearer skin.  It also exfoliates the skin with it's jojoba beads and even helps to clear pimples with the Beetox. It is expertly formulated and dermatologist-tested. 
 
Key Ingredients:
*Natural Papaya Extract – Inhibits formation of melanin that causes skin darkening 
*Purified Bee Venom – Helps reduce growth and inflammation of pimples 
*Jojoba Beads – Naturally slough off dead skin cells.

The packaging comes in a green and orange box. The soap is in color orange. 
 
 

There are 2 sizes available for this soap: 
65g - Php 29.75
135g  - Php 64.75

How to use: 
You can use this as a face or body soap. Use daily for best results.


This is actually my current body soap and I can say that gives a nice brightening effect on my skin tone and I love that the scent lingers in the bathroom for hours!! I love that it leaves my skin softer and smoother after use. Not only you can use this is as a face and body whitening soap, you can also use this as a cabinet or even room freshener. Since I leave the soap in the bathroom (of course!), I love the fruity papaya scent that lingers every time I go to our bathroom. That makes me excited because know I'll feel beautiful and confident even before I start to use the soap! Not only does it make my skin brighter, it also make my day by smelling and feeling good, knowing that I can face the day by just using the Belo Essentials Papaya Soap. No wonder with their tag line #AmoyPaLangLakasMakaganda as the fruity scent lingers the whole room! The scent is really long lasting!! 
 
 
 
By the way, I got these Belo Essentials products for FREE and you can also get yours for FREE only at Sample Room Ph. Check the link HERE to know more! Again, thank you Sample Room Ph! 😊

0 comments