Belo Intensive Whitening Micropeeling Toner and Face & Neck Cream Review

Having an acne prone skin and monthly breakouts are hard as these leaves blemishes on the skin for months. If you follow this blog or my You tube channel, I always mention that I don't have a perfect skin. One of the things that bother me for years are blemishes (acne marks). These blemishes are so red that sometimes, it looks like pimples when seen for a far. For years, I've been looking for products that would help me lighten my blemishes faster.
 

A few months ago, I was so glad to try new Belo Essentials products that helped fade my blemishes. Belo Intensive Whitening Micropeeling Toner  has the power of Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid  and micropeeling technology that gently clears away dead skin without visible peeling and flaking. It exfoliates the skin to allow the whitening actives to penetrate deeper. It also reduces the appearance of stubborn dark spots and eliminated impurities, dirt and make up residue. They claim that the it will make the skin thoroughly fairer and smoother in just 7 days.
 

Active Ingredients: 
*Kojic Acid - an organic compound that prevents melanin production and minimizes pigmentation from the source. 
*Tranexamic Acid - an amino acid derivative that inhibits inflammation and reduces the appearance of stubborn dark spots that do not respond to other skin lightening ingredients.

Packaging comes in a tiny orange bottle for 60ml (Php79.75). It is handy, simple and information are can be clearly read. While the product itself comes in light orange, watery consistency. 
 

Scent is a bit fruity which is okay for me.  

How to Use: Apply to face and neck with cotton. Avoid eye area. Use morning and evening. Maximum effectiveness with continued use.

For me, I usually use this immediately after cleansing my face. It helps to remove makeup and makes my skin soft and supple after use. Not sure if you can this everyday but I only use this 3-4x a week, every night. I focus on the blemishes and not the whole face since I already have a whiter facial skin tone (compared to my body tone). 

Next, I also use the Belo Intensive Whitening Face and Neck Cream on the last part of my skincare routine. This is moisture-rich face and neck cream with the powerful combination of Kojic Acid (prevents melanin production) and Tranexamic Acid (inhibits inflammation) that intensively whitens the skin. It has SPF 30 to protect against the harmful UVA and UVB rays. 

Active Ingredients: 
*Kojic Acid - an organic compound that prevents melanin production and minimizes pigmentation from the source. 
*Tranexamic Acid - an amino acid derivative that inhibits inflammation and reduces the appearance of stubborn dark spots that do not respond to other skin lightening ingredients.

The packaging comes in a sturdy tub with an orange and white box. It comes with a transparent spatula. Price is Php 249. 75 for 50g. 
 
 

The cream is in color white and consistency feels very rich and creamy. Though it feels very light on the skin, moisturizing and can be easily absorbed. 3 pea sized cream is enough for my whole face. The scent is smells like milk. 

How to Use: Use daily after cleansing and toning. Scoop the desired amount using the spatula and gently massage onto the face and neck. Can be used twice a day. 

Since I have an oily skin, I prefer adding this skincare product on my night time routine 2-3x a week. I focus more on the area with blemishes and also on my neck. 

USING BOTH PRODUCTS:
I've been using this for 1-2 months now, and I liked how it really helped to slowly lighten my blemishes. The toner helped remove the makeup or residue from my face after cleansing. At first, I was really hesitant to use this on my face because I thought it would be too harsh. But this toner is very mild on the skin and no tingling sensation, no redness or drying out of the skin. 

While the cream helps to make my skin, soft and supple especially in the morning. I do recommend daily use of this for dry to normal skin though. Great daily moisturizer since it has SPF30. 

Though blemishes are still noticeable but glad that it already starts to fade. Will continue using this and will update you once I see results. 

 
By the way, I got these Belo Intensive Whitening Micropeeling Toner and Face and Neck Cream products for FREE and you can also get yours for FREE only at Sample Room Ph. Check the link HERE to know more! Again, thank you Sample Room Ph! ðŸ˜Š

0 comments