Blair Lip Contour Liners: First Impression Thoughts

Today's make up review will be the Blair Lip Contour Liners which was launched last year along with new products like their Velvet Mousse Collection and Eyebrow Some of you maybe familiar with the brand Blair Cosmetics since they started with their lip addiction lip lacquer and lip sticks last 2016. I've already tried their lip products as was really wowed with the shades and the formula. I've seen a lot of local celebrities and bloggers/vloggers who rave about their makeup line. Glad that they finally expanded their makeup line last year with adding new eyebrow, lip and skincare products. 

Blair Lip Contour Liner is a creamy liner that can create an illusion of fuller lips. It has a rich texture and long lasting. This can be used as an lip liner or a lip color alone. 
 

Packaging comes in a dainty black and gold box. The product looks like a pencil and an adjuster is located at the bottom part. 
  

INGREDIENTS: Polyurethane, Water, Synthetic, Beeswax, Propylene, Glycol, Mica, Synthetic wax, Stearic acid, Dimethicone, Glycol, Mica, Synthetic wax, Stearic acid, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG-100, Stearate Glyceryl, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Iron Oxides, Titanium dioxide Tocopherol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Isomerized linoleic acid
  
Each product are 0.4g and priced for Php 299. By the way, I got mine from Cheska's Store. They are actually a LEGIT retailer of Blair Cosmetics. 
 

Available in 4 shades:
Sian - bright pink shade
Calvin - nude pink shade
Chris - nude brown with a hint of orange tone
Zac - light brown shade
  
 
  

It is very easy to apply on the lips as it glides smoothly. It is also light weight and non drying. For full lips, matte finish can be achieved. 
 

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 

FIRST IMPRESSION:  For the first impression thoughts, I used the lip liner as a full lip product . I love the color selection of their lip liners especially the 3 nudes one which I think are very wearable for every skin tone. I prefer to use Sian (pink shade) as an ombre lip product. The lip liner can be a bit drying on the lips upon application thus making it hard to apply. The color is pigmented when swatched but I still need to apply more on my lips for a full lip product. I recommend applying a small amount of petroleum jelly or lip balm before applying the lip liner. This has a matte finish and stays on the lips for 4-6 hours with minimal eating or drinking. For a price of Php299, I think it's kind of expensive for a lip liner since you buy more affordable lip products with that amount. 

 
Blair Cosmetics Lip Contour Liners are available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)  

1 comments

  1. Ganda ng lipswatches mo sis. Ganda ni Sian. Medyo expensive nga pra sa lip contour sis. Pwede nman lipstick nlang derecho hehe lalo pg ngmamadali.

    ReplyDelete