Alive:Lab Cotton Candy Ball Review

Hello to the cutest skincare product I've ever tried! I remembered being so intrigued and curious when I first got my hands on the famous Alive:Lab Cotton Candy Ball. Also, this may not seem obvious but I do have A LOT of blackheads on my nose and honestly, I'm having a hard time to get rid of those. Heard that this product help to get rid of stubborn blackheads so I immediately tried it! 
 
Alive:Lab's Cotton Candy Ball has been crafted with 100% pure cotton and pre-soaked with natural Mango extract, Glycolic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid to help exfoliate and cleanse away gunk, while leaving the skin beautifully hydrated. Exfoliates dead skin/manage dead skin as it replaces rough skin with smooth skin. it uses 100% cotton and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. It helps dissolve pesky black heads and slough off flaky skin in one easy, sweet swipe! 
Key Ingredients: 
*Glycolic Acid (black head cleansing)
*Luffa Aegyptiaca Fruit (skin soothing

The packaging comes in this cutesy orange tub (45ml) with pre-soaked tiny light orange cotton balls. It is rolled in such a way you can get a more concentrated product. It also comes with a free tweezers to easily pick the cotton ball. By the way, the scent is sweet and fruity. 
 
 

One tub is priced for 14,000 won or Php  677.16 or $13.11.

How to Use: Before applying makeup or after nightly cleansing, use the tweezers to gently wipe  on your T-zone. This can be used 1-2 times per day. Since I find using 1 piece of cotton ball too much for my T-zone area, I separate 1 cotton ball into 3 for 3 uses of course. By doing this, I can maximize the use of the pre-soaked cotton balls. But please, wash your hands first before doing this to prevent contamination of the product. Not sure if you can use this everyday but I'm only using this 3-4 times a week. I use this immediately after cleansing my face as the first step of my night time skin care routine. 
 

Result after a month of use:


Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 
After trying out the product for a month, I say that I TOTALLY LOVE this product! First, I love how refreshing it feels after using it on my face. It really exfoliates my skin and makes it soft and smooth. Honestly, I did't like exfoliating products since I feel that it leaves my sticky or at times, I produce more oil when I use one. But this one's EXCEPTIONAL. I love how it leaves my skin moisturized without stripping off the natural oils. Most of the times, I experienced pimple breakouts when I first use or try a product but Cotton Candy Ball compliments my skin so well and I didn't experienced any breakouts. It's very gentle on the skin especially for sensitive skin like me. No tingling sensation. And lastly, it helped lessen the appearance of my black heads in a month of use. It's still there but completely reduced now. Just wow. I'm currently using the product and now I can't leave without it. One tub is affordable and may go a long way depending on your use. Worth a try though! 
 
Cotton Candy Ball  is available at Alive:Lab. For more info, you may contact them below:
Site || Facebook || Instagram

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Alive:Lab. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)  

0 comments