FOODTRIP(170): Signature Burgers Marikina

Looking for a place to eat in Marikina, we came across Signature Burgers located at Col. Divino in Paliparan Sto. Nino Marikina. I remembered this place as their galaxy burgers went viral a few years back. I've heard the place but never visited because I don't feeling like going to places that has gone viral for a while. Haha
 
We went here for a dinner on a weekday a few weeks ago and the place was FULL! No worries since they already prepared chairs for waiting customers. Though we only waited for like 3-5 minutes. The place was a bit small and hot since it's an open area. I noticed that the customers come and go so no worries with waiting for your turn. 

Prices were affordable. Here's the link to their menu on Zomato:
https://www.zomato.com/manila/signature-burgers-santo-nino-marikina-city/menu

Here's what we ordered:

Sizzling Bulalo (Php 149)
 
- Their Sizzling Bulalo was surprisingly good and I love the creamy taste of it. The meat was cooked well and melts into your mouth. Though, it wasn't really sizzling when served. 

Porter House Steak (Php 229)
 
- Their steak was good and soft too! It was cooked to perfection and the sauce compliments well. 

Caesar Salad (Php 120)
 
- I think all the caesar salad tastes the same. Haha Serving was just enough for 1 person. 

Bubblegum Freak Shake (Php 129)
 
- Not really a fan of sweets but I won't definitely pass a bubblegum flavored shake. I like that the shake itself wasn't too sweet. The toppings were of course, very sweet for my liking so I didn't finished those. I think it's very affordable given that it's only Php 129. 

I know we haven't really tried their best seller burgers since I was craving for a decent rice meal that time. I heard that their burgers were really good. Heard that it's open until 2am! Just in case I'm craving. Haha The only downside I experienced is that their tables were not clean enough (malagkit bes!) so I hope they'll improved on that. Will definitely come back here for their signature burgers! :)
 
Signature Burgers
Located at: 15 Col. Divino Street, Santo Niño, Marikina City
Opens at: Mon- Sun; 3pm - 2 am
Phone number: +63 9175483829 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/signatureburgersmarikina/
Signature Burgers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments