All Natural Lip and Cheek Tint from HSP (Herbal Soap PH)

Lip tints will always be my go-to lip product of all time. I remembered being so obsessed with lip tints way back 2014 as it very easy to use, long lasting and has a natural finish. 
 
Today's review will be about HSP's newest product which is their All Natural Lip and Cheek Tint. HSP or Herbal Soap Philippines is a brand/company that guarantees 100% all natural and organic products made in the Philippines. They’re also FDA approved. I've already tried some of their products like their All Natural Shampoo and Conditioner, Skin Lightening Soap, Anti-Bacterial Soap and Moisturizing Soap. Glad that they now expand their products with adding lip tints. I believe they have more products added now like lip balms, serums, cream, oil and even bentonite clay. 

Their All Natural Lip and Cheek Tint is an all-day makeup gel that delivers gorgeous color on lips and cheeks. It claims to last up to 6-8 hours and doesn't fade easily. It is also packed with moisturizing ingredients that nourish, soothe, and protect the lips and skin.

Ingredients: Distilled Water, Glycerine, Food Grade Propylene Glycol, Food Grade Colorant, Bentonite Clay, Zinc Oxide, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol. 

Packaging comes in this cute and tiny plastic tube. It comes with a doe foot applicator. 
  
 

Weight is 10 ml and priced for Php 145 at their site and Php 99 at Lazada. 

They got 2 shades with are Crimson Red (Raspberry flavor) and Fuscia Pink (Strawberry flavor). Consistency is watery and well-pigmented. 
 

How to Use:
For lips: Apply to lower and upper lips. Press lips together to blend. 
For cheeks: Apply a small streak on each cheek and blend evenly with fingers to achieve a sheer finish. Reapply if needed.

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 

Pros:
- Pigmented
- Easy to use
- Affordable
- Cute packaging

Cons:
- 2 shades only

 
HSP All Natural Lip and Cheek Tint: For more info, you may contact them here: 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Herbal Soap Philippines. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments