Sample Room PH: Endless Summer Party 2018

Lately, I've been getting tons of invites for events from different brands and companies. I remembered being so nervous and anxious when I attended my first blogger event last June 2016. It was then in September 2017 that I attended my 2nd blogger event with Sample Room's Beauty Vlogging Workshop. Attending these event helped me to gain more knowledge about the community and gain new friends. 
This made me realized how Sample Room helped me a lot as a blogger. It was in 2015 when I first came across Sampleroom's site thru different blog sites I constantly read during those times. I remembered always going to their site to search for FREE samples to try. Fast forward to 2017 when I got an email from them.  Since then, Sampleroom played a huge part on my blogger journey and I will forever be thankful for them. 

Last May 26, 2018, I got a chance to attend the Sample Room's Endless Summer Party which is an annual gathering for influencers, bloggers and of course, the Sample Room team. It was held in Sofitel Philippine Plaza which started at around 3:30 in the afternoon.
 
 

The event's theme was vibrant and relaxing, with the sea and sky as a view. 
 
 

I came with my fashion blogger friend Kat Aglipay which I met during the Sample Room's event last year. Though we were a bit late for the event, I'm glad to see familiar and new faces in the crowd. Glad to be able to mingle and get to know more friends from the community. It was such an intimate and fun filled event. 
 
 
 
We stayed until past 6 o'clock and just enjoyed our food with the beautiful sunset as our view. 
 
 
Will always be IN LOVE with the skies and sunset. ðŸ’•

By the way, I made a mini video of the Sample Room's Endless Summer event as well as unboxing of our loot bag on my Youtube channel: 
 

By the way, here's our beauty loot bag courtesy of Sampleroom's sponsors: 
(Belo Essentials, Happy Skin, Havit, Maui and Sons, Mossimo, Pond’s, Pure Nectar and Whisper)
 
Thank you as always, Sample Room! :)
#SampleRoomEndless Summer #SampleRoomPH #MauiAndSonsPH #HavitPH #BeloSunExpert #TheWinningSunscreen #HappySkinBeauty #PureNectar #FujifilmLifestyle 
 

0 comments