Super CUTE Moving Rabbit Ear Hat!!!

I''m already 30 but it doesn't mean I don't like cutesy stuff. With the huge influence of anime in my life plus my cosplay days after college, I was so fascinated with kawaii stuff and collects them. I rarely do those nowadays because hello aging! but that doesn't mean I don't love them now. Today, I'll be sharing with you one of my favorite cutesy item I got a few weeks ago. 
  

This is the super kawaii Moving Rabbit Ear Hat which is one of the popular and hottest toy in Korea. I've seen a lot of Kpop artists use this like Nayeon of Twice, Wendy of Red Velvet and a lot more. It is like a plush toy that can be worn as a hat and the ears moves! 

It comes in 2 colors: white and pink. I got the PINK one! 
 
 
 
Price: ₱490 (Click HERE for direct link) 

How to twitch the ears: Just press the palm (with an air bag) to move the ears and make a sound.  
  
 
  
 
 
For more info about the Moving Rabbit Hat, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/dpk
#Charis #CharisCeleb #MovingRabbitHat
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @chicaychico_official 

0 comments