INGA Cover Fitting Tattoo Foundation

It's been a while since I last reviewed a foundation since I'm currently using my old BB cream as my everyday-work-makeup (so I don't have any foundation/BB cream to review). I'm almost done with my current BB cream and I badly want to try a new one! A new foundation came right in time just a few weeks ago and I'm so excited to share them with you today!
 
This is the INGA Cover Fitting Tattoo Foundation with SPF35 PA++ which has high coverage that also provides smooth and natural skin finish. It covers major skin imperfections and you can easily use this foundation with any type of applicator.  It has a semi-matte finish and lasts for long time. (It's my first time hearing this brand and the product but brand is from Korea) 
 
The packaging comes in a black box and product itself comes in a black squeeze-typed tube. I like this kind of packaging as I can control the amount of foundation. Everything was written in Korean so I had to research the information about this foundation on the internet. I was expecting that the tube would be huge but it's kind small for me. But no worries, since I think I can easily bring a small foundation around. 
 
  
 
It comes in 30 ml and priced for ₱730 each. (Click HERE for direct link) 

It comes in 4 shades: 
1 Light Vanilla (rosy beige) 
1.5 Light Beige (natural to bright beige) 
2 Neutral Beige (soft cream beige) 
2.5 Healthy Beige (medium beige)
 

Consistency is creamy and non runny. And provides medium - full build-able coverage and a semi-matte to matte finish. I prefer using a sponge to apply this foundation. 
 
(first layer) 

 
(with concealer) 

Longevity: The foundation lasted for more than 16 hours on my face without retouch. 

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 
 

Pros:
- Medium to full coverage
- Can cover some of my red marks/blemishes
- Build able 
- Lightweight on the skin 
- Easy to apply
- Semi matte finish (which I prefer since I have a combination type of skin)
- Handy

Cons:
- Pricey for a small tube
- Can only be purchased online
- Some shades are too light for a Filipina skin
Verdict: I was kind of hesitant to try this at first since I'm not familiar with the brand. I haven't seen reviews either. But this foundation exceeded my expectations when it comes to a lot of factors. First, I love how it easily blends on the skin. The coverage provides medium to full finish without that full-makeup look. It has a fresh and natural finish. It feels lightweight on the skin. This is my current everyday makeup and I love how it lasted for more than 16 hours during my shift. Although at times, it becomes cakey especially when exposed to the sun. The price is a little expensive for me given the amount of foundation (30ml). Also, most of the shades are too light for a Filipina skin so I recommend this more for those who are light-morena skin tone. 

 
For more info about the INGA Cover Fitting Foundation, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/duv  
#Charis #CharisCeleb #IngaCoverFittingFoundation 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @ingacosmetics

1 comments