Where to Eat in Baguio: Arca's Yard

Last August 7, 2019, I went back to Baguio to visit my friend and to also experience the cold weather up north. In my yearly trip to Baguio, I wanted to visit Arca's Yard but never had a chance. This time, we had our late lunch at Arca's Yard.

From our transient at the Upper Quezon Hill, it took us about 20-25 minutes and a Php 200 fare to get to Arca's Yard. It is located at the Ambuklao Rd, Baguio, Benguet. They are known for their Instagrammable place plus the overlooking view pines and mountains. Place is very rustic and homey with lot of books and native decors. 

There's a LOT of good spots in the restaurant but we chose to dine at the attic area. Love that you can sit comfortably with pillows on this area. There's also other spots near the windows, books or even the veranda which I forgot to take a photo.
 
 
  
 

Here are the dishes we ordered:
 
 
 
 
 
 
I honestly forgot the names of the dishes but ALL of us loved each dish! Surprisingly our FAVORITE was the dish with the white sauce! It was so good! 

 
Honestly, I thought that the prices at Arca's Yard was expensive but it was affordable than expected. Serving size was more than what I also expected. All of the foods tastes great! Love that the place is very quiet, homey and relaxing. I think we were the only customers during that time and I regret not taking a photo of the place. :( So that means, I'll definitely come back here on my next visit to Baguio! :D

Arca's Yard
Located at: 777 Tiptop, Ambuclao Road, Baguio City

1 comments