OLAY NATURAL WHITE AGELESS AURA Review (Sampleroom PH)

Back with another skincare whitening review with the newest product from the brand Olay. This is the Olay Natural White Ageless Aura 2-in-1 whitening and anti-aging cream which I've used for weeks. It helps to brighten the skin as well as reduce the looks of wrinkles. It has SPF15/PA++ to protect the skin from the sun. 
 
Key Ingredients: 
Mulberry Root Extract – known to be anti-oxidant with skin lightening/brightening benefits 
Vitamin B3/Niacinamide – widely known for its anti-aging properties 

FULL SIZE: 1 pack (7.5g) PRICE: Php 45.00
Get yours for FREE HERE. (https://www.sampleroom.ph/olay-natural-white-ageless-aura)

Packaging: Got in a resealable packet/sachet
 
 

Scent: Smells like a typical cream

Texture: The color of the cream is paper white and the consistency is thin. It feels a moisturizing but feels lightweight when applied on the skin.
 
 

Finish: Dewy and bright skin

How to Use: After daily cleansing and toning, apply to face and neck.
 
I like that I can use this cream at day time under my makeup. At the first application, you may feel that it's hydrating and moisturizing. Since I have an oily skin, I prefer putting 2-3 pea-sized for my whole face. This cream makes my skin brighter and a little dewy with makeup. Since I've been using this for 2 weeks already, it made a difference in making my face brighter and smoother although I didn't see any difference my dark marks/blemishes. For oily skin, it may get a little tricky with applying so don't put too much. On the other hand, I highly recommend this for dry skin instead as it really helps with the hydration of the skin. 
By the way, I got the OLAY NATURAL WHITE AGELESS AURA product for FREE and you can also get yours for FREE only at Sample Room Ph. Check the link HERE to know more! Again, thank you Sample Room Ph! 😊

#AgelessAura #OlayPH #SampleRoomPH
 

0 comments