Hanna's Trends Organic Lip & Cheek Tints Review

Liptints are my go-to lip product for that natural everyday look. Lately, I've been using these tints that I got a month ago and I love how subtle and natural looking these tints are.
 
 
These are the Lip & Cheek Tint from Hanna's Trends which is local online (Philippines). It is an all natural tints which is safe for everyday use. 
 
It is a roll-on type tint.  Each tints are 10ml and priced for Php150
 
  
  
The consistency is a little watery and you have to wait for a few seconds for it to dry up. They have 6 available shades but 1 only got 2 of their tints (love the shades!)  
Swatches:
What I like about this tints are that are HIGHLY PIGMENTED and the tints are really long lasting. I love the 2 shades that I got (Nudity and Baby Love) although my favorite is the Nudity which a brown nude shade. You can use this as a full-lip product or as an ombre one. I also used this on my cheeks (Baby Love) and love the natural flush look. This is non-drying and waterproof. It lasted for 4-6 hours on my lips and cheek.Their products are all-natural and organic so let's support local made!
  
For more information about the Hanna's Trends Lip & Cheek tints, you may check out their Instagram: @hannastrends
 

0 comments