STAR AURA COVER CUSHION Review

Today's review will be about the STAR AURA COVER CUSHION which I tried for weeks. I remembered being so fascinated with cushions way back 2016. I have a collection of cushion during that time. 
 
The Star Aura Cover Cushion is a compact cushion which claims to give a full coverage, moisture and brightens the skin. It has SPF50+ PA++++ to keeps the skin protected from the harmful UV rays. It locks in hydration for that fresh and natural look. It has Natural Protector TM that helps strengthen the skin keeping it healthy looking. With rose extracts, it keeps the skin glowing and moisturized. 
*Key Ingredients:
Rosa Centifolla Flower Extract, Honey extract, Centella Asiatica, Sutellaria Balcalensis Root extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa leaf extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean ferment extract, Melaleuca Alternifolla (Tea tree) leaf water

The packaging comes in a with a black box and the cushion itself comes in a glossy black color. It has a glittery purple font on top of the cushion. It comes with a black sponge although the bottom part is the usual beige color.
 
  
 
  
Weight: 15g  Price: ₱1,250 (Click HERE for direct link) 

Sad to say that it only has 1 shade only which is suitable for fair skin
 

Coverage is medium to full. It has a dewy finish but feel semi-matte on the skin. 
 
 
  
Currently, I have a combination type of skin. I've used this cushion for a weeks now and I love the dewy but semi-matte feels of this cushion. It feels very lightweight on the skin and it has a natural dewy finish. My skin didn't oiled up (with the hot and humid weather in the Philippines) and the cushion lasted for 8-10 hours! Coverage is really good as it covered up my blemishes and red marks. I don't need much of a concealer when I'm using this. Let's go with the packaging. I totally love the simple black yet glittery purple font of the cushion. It's very classy and pretty at the same time. This cushion feels light compared to the usual cushion. It maybe a little pricey but hey, it's a really good cushion given the coverage, feels on the skin and longevity. My expectations for cushion really exceeded with the Star Aura Cove Cushion! 
 
For more info about the STAR AURA COVER CUSHION, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!):
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/eyo
#Charis #CharisCeleb #StarAuraCoverCushion #StarAura #StarSeoulSecretSeoulCushion
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official 

0 comments