HEY DEUX YEOZA RAPUNZEL HAIR LEAVE-IN TREATMENT Review

I've dyed my hair last July and this August and my hair is a little dry and frizzy from the monthly dye of hair. The reason I kept a dark hair for 2-3 years now is because of the fear of damage of hair (again) from the maintenance of having a light hair. But since, I bleached my hair last July plus dye it for 3x and another one this month, my hair is starting to become a little dry. Good thing, I recently discovered a NEW hair care product that saved my hair from becoming more damaged!
  
This is the HEY! DEUX YEOZA RAPUNZEL HAIR LEAVE-IN TREATMENT which is a leave-in, daily nutritive treatment cream infused to nourish and repair dry or damaged hair. It prevents the hair from drying out, repairs split ends and restores hair's body and shine. The non-oily, sticky formula deeply nourishes without weighing hair down or altering color. It is a 6-in-1 total care system that acts as a treatment, hair serum, hair pack, hair lotion, hair essence and hair oil. If your hair is damaged by hair coloring, straightener, perm, blow dryer and the UV rays this product is definitely for you.
  
It is made from premium natural extracts that protects the hair. Moist Day - Super berry complex, Ceramide NP, Sunflower Seed Oil

*Key Ingredients:
Moist day : Purified water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sunflower seed oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Oleth-5, Carbomer, Jojoba Seed Oil , Vinegar, Apple extract, Ceramide NP, Lycium chinense MILL extract, Strawberry extract, Rubus coreanus Miquel Extract, Blackberry extract, Blackcurrant fruit extract, Blueberry extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Raspberry extract, Maqui fruit extract, Black mulberry extract, Bilberry extract, Cranberry fruit extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl acetate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Citric Acid, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Spice, Yellow No.5, Red No.227

Packaging: Comes in a pink box (Moist Day). The product itself comes in a huge plastic and sturdy tube. Love the cute and eye catching design of this product. Although, I find it a little hassle if you want to bring it around. You can transfer it to a smaller bottle instead especially when travelling.
  
  
 
Weight: 180ml Price: 1550 / 880 (50% sale price on Aug. 30 11:00 am - Sep.01 11:00 pm)
(Click HERE for direct link)

Comes in 2 variants:
Moist Day (pink one)
Enriching Night (blue one)
 
Texture: The texture is thin, a little creamy but runny. It feels like like a conditioner but thinner. The cream itself is color light pink.
 

Scent: flower scent

How to Use: Just apply 2 pumps to towel-dried or dry hair. Do not rinse, just leave it. 1 pack is enough for 2 months of use. 
 
  
RESULT: 
 

Pros:
- Easy to apply
- Smooth and silky hair all day
- Lively and bouncy hair
- Cute packaging
- Floral scent

Cons:
- Not handy or travel friendly
- A little bit pricey
- Only available online  

   
I’ve use the Moist Day Rapunzel Hair Leave-in Treatment for weeks now and love how it helped to lessen the damage on my hair. I usually apply this on my hair half-wet then air dry it then apply the treatment again before I go to work. Sometimes, I apply it at  the middle of the day when I feel like my hair is lifeless and dull. Love how it made my hair smooth, silky and more lively all day. Love the packaging which is so eye-catching and cute! Since the tube is huge to bring around, I transfer some of the treatment on my travel bottle so that I can easily bring it around. Overall, my hair loves this product a lot! 
 
For more info about the HEY! DEUX YEOZA RAPUNZEL HAIR LEAVE-IN TREATMENT, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!):
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/iqg
#Charis #CharisCeleb #HeyDeuxYeoza #HeyDeuxYeozaRapunzelHair #HeyDeuxYeozaRapunzelHairLeaveInHairTreatment #HairTreatment
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @heydeuxyeoza_official

0 comments