Eyecandy Rainbow Volume S Hair Brush Review

Would you believe that I only use same the comb for years already! I have natural straight-wavy-curly hair so I only use my brush after I take bath and that's it. Honestly, I have a hard time looking for a comb/brush that's why I only stick to 1 comb for years. 
 
Today,I got to try new brush which "unexpectedly", my hair totally loves! This is the Eyecandy Rainbow Volume S Hair Brush which helps to make volume in the hair. It has a patented S-curl teeth brush that makes space between hair. The air can stay to make volume and reduce friction which causes damage. It also detangles hair and makes the hair smooth and shiny. This brush is handmade in Korea. 
 
Recommended for:
- If you don't have enough volume in your hair
- If you're hair breaks off easily
- If your hair tangles because it is curly or frequently permed
- If you can't brush your hair smoothly due to the damage by too much use of hair spray
- If you want to keep your hair style in anywhere at any time

The packaging comes with a plastic box container and sealed well. I got the Medium sized Pink Brush. 
 
 
  
 

It came with 3 sizes: both available in Black and Pink color
LARGE - good for head massage, standable and has mirror at the back
MEDIUM - lighter, carriable, standable and has mirror at the back
COMPACT - travel size, the mirror is inside and best part is it is washable
  

Price: LARGE (₱1,080), MEDIUM (₱870), COMPACT (₱870) 
(Click HERE for the direct link)
  

I have a thin wavy-curly hair that sometimes looks lifeless. This brush helps to volumized my hair and keeps it tangle free. Preferably, I wide tooth-comb for my hair to easily comb my tangled hair (especially with my type of hair) but this brush surprisingly makes it easy for me to use. The S bristles gives that "extra" look my hair needs. It de-tangles and keeps my my hair smooth. Love that it also has a mirror at the back side and the handle is very easy to grip. I personally choose the "medium" size since I want to bring it around and carry on my bag. Although, honestly, I find the price too expensive for a brush. 
 
For more info about the RAINBOW HAIR BRUSH, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!):
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/fSk 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Eyecandy #EyecandyRainbowVolumeS #RainbowVolumeS 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official

0 comments