Caticorn Pets Premium Madre de Cacao with Aloe Vera and Tea Tree Dog & Cat Shampoo

Being a cat lover, I always make sure to give the BEST for my cats. As much as possible, I want organic, all-natural and hand made products for them. Today, I'll share with you a pet shampoo that I got to try from the brand Caticorn Pets.
 
They are from the same brand Caticorn Dreams which creates soap,bath bombs souvenirs, shampoo bar and deo stick. 

Caticorn Pets uses the highest quality, naturally-derived, cruelty-free-ingredients. These shampoo are very mild yet highly effective in keeping the pet's coat healthy. It has natural anti-bacterial formulated to repel ticks and fleas; relieve dry and itchy skin and helps heal hot spots, wounds and rashes.
 

These are 2 of the Dog and Cat Shampoo: 
Premium Madre de Cacao with Aloe Vera and Tea Tree (Dog Shampoo) 
 
 

Premium Madre de Cacao with Aloe Vera and Tea Tree (Dog & Cat Shampoo)
 
 

It is free of Parabens, Phthalates and synthetic colorants. Each bottle is 118ml (4oz). 

Ingredients: Distilled water, tetrasodium EDTA, MIT/CMIT blend, SLES, cocamide DEA, glycerin, sodium lactate, sodium gluconate, madre de cacao extract, tea tree oil, aloe vera extract, peppermint oil, sodium chloride 

Directions: Massage a small amount of shampoo onto wet coat. Avoid getting into pet's ears and eyes. Rinse coat with lukewarm. Towel dry and gently brush coat.
 

I've use the Dog & Cat Shampoo for my cats and I love the powdery scent it has. My cats' fur became soft and smooth after use. 
  
  
For more information about the Caticorn Pets Dog &Cat Shampoo, you may check the links below:
https://www.instagram.com/caticornpets/
https://shopee.ph/caticorndreams 

0 comments