Beautylabo Whip Hair Color now in the Philippines! + Review

I've been sporting a black hair for 2-3 years. I keep on dyeing my hair from 2010-2016 and it really made my hair dry, damaged and so frizzy. My current hair is more manageable, soft and better compared to the previous years. Last June, I decided to dye my black hair but seems like it didn't really work. Then last July, I went to salon to have my hair bleached and dyed. Going to the salon is really EXPENSIVE!!! That's why it's been 8 years (2011) since I last went to the salon to have my hair dyed. Today, I decided to dye my hair again but at a much cheaper cost at home.
 

I've been fascinated with bubble hair dyes since I first discovered it in 2011. Being a busy girl, I actually have no time to go to salon or even buy hair cream to dye my hair so D-I-Y hair dye is my go-to when I wanna change my hair color. Today, I'll share with you one of my favorite Japanese bubble dye that I got to try which is now available in the Philippines market. 
   
 
This is the Beautylabo Whip Hair Color which is D-I-Y hair dye that's made fun to shake in a cute container with it's whipped foam. This soft and gentle foam makes it easier to apply to the hair especially the roots and other hard to reach areas for that even color. It is rich with Honey extract, rose water and fruity scent so that it will result to a shiny-looking and moisturized smooth-touch hair. No need to go the salon and save more money. 
 
Although I believe, it is a Japanese brand these dyes are made in Thailand.

Price: Php399/box

It has total of 18 colors but only 4 colors are available in the Philippines. Honey Lemon, Silky Ash, Cherry Pink, Olive Green
 
  
 
  
  
  

Here's what the box looks like.
 
  
 

Includes:
Protective Gloves 
Colorant Developer 
Mixing Shaker 
After Color Treatment
 
  
  
 

How to use: 
 
 
  
1. Pour the entire amount of Colorant and Developer in the Mixing Shaker. 
2. Firmly tighten the cap and shake the Mixing Shaker 30 times strongly with both hands. Immediately slowly open the cap. 
3. Apply a little of foam onto dry hair and blend Whipped Foam into the entire hair. 
4. Gather hair and leave to allow Foam color to develop. Leave for 30 minutes. 
5. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear. Shampoo twice, finishing with conditioner. 
6. After drying with a towel, put small portion of After Color Treatment onto your hands and apply to the entire hair. Then, dry well to finish off. 

RESULT:
 
 
INDOOR:
 
 

OUTDOOR:
  

Check out the demo video review I made on my Youtube channel below:
 

Pros: 
- Easy to apply 
- Vibrant color
- Non-messy
- Affordable
- Didn't damage my hair
- Color doesn't fade easily

Cons: 
- 1 box is not enough 
- Only 4 shades available here in the PH (as of the moment, August 2019) 

  
The Beautylabo Whip hair color is very easy t use and apply on the hair. Love how vibrant the results are and it didn't damage my hair at all. I like the fruity scent it has! Usually, hair dyes stain a lot or the color washes off when you wash your hair. With Beautylabo, the color washes off for only a few days.
When applying, you may feel a sting on the scalp which is normal and it'll eventually fade. I recommend doing a patch test on the back of the ear especially with those who have a sensitive scalp. It also has a strong ammonia scent when applied on the hair which is tolerable for me. 
Also, I do recommend that you part your hair into sections when applying the foam. This is not the first time I applied a bubble dye so I prefer this method for even results. I always have a problem dyeing the back part and ends of the hair thus I recommend focusing on that area. It is also better if you have someone to help you apply the foam especially on the back parts. And being the OC me, I used 2 boxes for my medium length hair. 

Overall, I find that applying the Beautylabo hair dye much efficient and less cost compared to a salon. Going to the salon costs me a LOT of money but for only Php399, I save up MUCH for a hair dye. They only have 5 shades available in the Philippines (as of the moment) and hoping they'll eventually add MORE. 

 
You can check out the links below for more information about the Beautylabo Whip Hair Color:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Beautylabo-Philippines-279508918887612/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beautylabowhipphilippines/

0 comments