Much Needed Brain Booster for the Stressful Days: Spike Dietary Supplement Review

Procrastination and being overly SLEEPY is one of the factors why most of the time, my rest days are unproductive. I can sleep for 10-12 hours during these days or sometimes, I can just stay in bed all day! Totally unhealthy and unproductive! I really lack energy during these days. Although, my rest days are also the times I want to relax and just do nothing related to work, blog or Youtube. Most of the times I forgot things thus I always write on a paper or make it a reminder on my phone just so I won't forget things. Most of the things can be done at 1 hour or so but I tend to finish it for longer than that just because I move too slow. But would you believe that these changes all because of a supplement? Let me tell you, what I've been taking for more than a month that really helped me to have more energy and become more productive. 
This is the SPIKE BRAIN BOOSTER DIETARY SUPPLEMENT which is from company VitaNutriscience which is the same makers of the famous Snow Caps, Snow Skin Whitening Soap, Snow Skin Whitening Cream, Snow Skin Whitening Lotion, Snow Toner, the Acne Care Line, Crystal White Skincare Products and Crystal White AHA Soap. I've already tried MOST of the products from VidaNutriscience and I can say that ALL of the products I've tried from them are effective and highly recommended.

The SPIKE BRAIN BOOSTER DIETARY SUPPLEMENT which scientifically proven to enhance overall mental fitness and support cognitive performance in stressful situations. Made from natural wild green oat variety growth in Europe. By the way, this supplement is FDA approved so it is safe to intake. 
Main Ingredients: 
400mg Neuravena EFLA955+ (Improves memory functions, concentration, mental alertness, cognitive functions under pressure, wokinh memory and speed of performance) 
100mg Magnesium Lactate (regulates level of minerals and other important nutrients in the body)
Alpha Size (the most effective brain nutrients)
Bioperine (improve nutrient absorption process)
Other Vitamins (Vitamin B3, B6, B9 and B12)

Packaging: Comes in a yellow-orange box. Each box contains 30 capsules. It is a yellow and orange capsule. 
  

Weight:  Price: P990 per 1box/30 caps 
Available in all Mercury (can be sold per piece), Watsons (can be sold per 10pcs) and other leading drugstores nationwide.
 

How to Use:
1. Take one (1) capsule daily after every meal. 
2. Can be taken two (2) capsules on days that requires mental alertness and cognitive function activities such as exams, presentations, stressful activities that needs concentration & the like). 
3. Take one (1) hour before the exams or presentations to experience a full effect timeline of 4 to 6 hours.
 
How I use it: Since I'm working on different shifting schedule plus I have a weird body clock, I just make sure to drink this when I wake up along with my coffee. 

*Please take note: 
Precautions and additional details Not intended for pregnant or lactating mothers. 
For adults use only. 
Two (2) years shelf life.
 
You can watch the video review on my Youtube channel below:

As of writing, I'm currently using the Spike Brain Booster (more than a month of use) and it did made a HUGE impact on my daily life. I used to have less energy whenever I wake up but while using the Spike Booster, I noticed that I don't feel that much sleepy as before and I have this energy to immediately do things rather than stay in bed all day! Haha I feel like my concentration and memory improved as I am more FOCUSED to do the things I need to do and it does feel great when you accomplishes all the tasks in a day! Whether you are working or a student, I think this supplement would really help to enhance the memory, keeps you focused and make you MORE PRODUCTIVE in a day. Highly recommended! 
 
For more info about the Spike Brain Booster Dietary Supplement, you may check out the links below:
Site || Facebook || Instagram 

5 comments

  1. Good supplement for brain boosting. I am taking brain dietary supplements which is totally herbal. This supplements has no side-effects and it helpful for improving concentration level also. You can also try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Energy Booster

    ReplyDelete