ALTHEA BIRTHDAY BOX!!! (Althea Haul - February 2019)

It's my BIRTHDAY MONTH and I'm so HAPPY that the Althea Angels fam got us something for our birthday! They are so generous to treat us with reward credits to use to buy at the Althea site as a birthday gift! Yay! Been adding a lot in my Althea cart the past months and glad I finally got a chance to try these! My list of products to share and review is getting longer but no complaints though. But please watch out for my review of some of these products soon! 

Here's my previous Althea HAULS: 
Althea MINI HAUL, Althea Haul January Part I, Althea Haul January Part II 

Althea Korea offers affordable Korean cosmetics and skincare straight from Korea! What I like about them is their free shipping worth (Php1000 in the Philippines), fastest international shipping to the Philippines plus they deliver your orders straight to your doorstep.
 

Here's what I got for my Birthday:

CORINGCO MINT BLOSSOM COVER BB CUSHION (₱930)
 
 
  
- I know I got a LOT of cushions/foundations already but I can't say no this one. Been wanting to try a new cushion and heard a lot of positive reviews on this one. The packaging looks so appealing (especially the pink one) but I got this mint colored packaging which is meant for oily skin. This cushion has a refill included so I find it very affordable! 

THE FACE SHOP INK LASTING FOUNDATION SLIM FIT (30ML) (₱670)
 
 
- Again, I got a lot of foundations already and I was supposed to give this to my mom but after reading and watching reviews, I decided to keep this one for myself. Can't wait to review this one and see if it's really good. 

CORINGCO PINK SQUARE DUAL HIGHLIGHTER (₱410)
 
  
- Been looking for a  new highlighter and saw this one. Not a highlighter girl before (my skin was TOO oily) but now my skin is under the combination type thus at times my looks dull. I don't produce too much oil now thus love to try highlighter again! 

MOONSHOT HONEY COVERLET STICK EXTREME (₱780) 
(in 904 Baked Burn)
 
 
- If you read or watched my previous Althea haul, I mentioned getting the 02 Petal Petal shade from this line and giiiiirl I was so in love!!! Initially, I wanted this shade but during that time, it was out of stock. Glad that I finally got my hands on this shade! It actually reminds me of the Sunnies Fluffmatte and Maybelline Powder Matte. It has the same appearance like the Sunnies Fluffmatte and has same texture like the Maybelline Powder Matte. This one's more creamy and buttery. And that packaging though!!! It's kind off pricey but definitely worth it! 

MEDI HEALLY HERB WARM PACK (3EA) (₱150) 
 
- I already got the 3 packs (9ea) of this one on the previous Althea haul and won't purchase it again if it's not good. It's definitely a LIFE SAVER during those days! Again, won't say much about this since I want to make a separate review of this soon! 

CP-1 PREMIUM SILK AMPOULE (₱70) 
 
- Hair care products are a must for me! I've been seeing this one ever since I first knew Althea site and finally got my hands on this! 

MISE-EN-SCÈNE PERFECT REPAIR SERUM (₱400)
 
 
- I'm a hair serum type of girl. I ALWAYS bring hair serum around and can't live without these! I also love trying out different repair serum thus purchasing this one. 

NINE POINT PERFUME HAND & NAIL CREAM (₱60) 
(in White Musk, Hello Peach and Lavender Floral)
 
- I already got the "Marry Me" variant of this on my previous haul and decided to get more. I love how moisturizing this hand and nail cream plus smells really good! Since I already have a lot of lotions and hand creams now, I'm planning to give all of these to my Mama since she really LOVES lotion/hand creams. Now you now where I got my love for lotions! 

Pobling Pore Sonic Cleanser (White) (₱1,080)
 
  
- I've been wanting to purchase this ever since I saw this one the site years ago. Though I find it a bit expensive for a cleanser but finally gave in! I badly needed a good cleansing tool since I think that using your hands to remove make up won't be enough. The brush is really soft and can't wait to try this. Should I make a review for this one? 

TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL DINOPLATZ DEAR BRACHIOSAURUS 100% KOREAN MULBERRY BLOTTING PAPER (₱350)
 
- For all of my life, my skill was extremely OILY!!! If you've been following me, you all know that I'm currently taking Isotretinoin that helps shrink my oil glands thus making my skin not so oily now. But before, I can't live without oil control sheets on my bag. These are a must for me since I have an oily skin. Now, I still use oil blotting sheets but not as much as before. Love the packaging that why I got this one! 

IT'S MY EYELASH CURLER (₱140) 
 
 
- I don't usually buy eye lash curler not unless I need to. I've been using my Nichido eyelash curler for years and I thought this was the right time to change my eyelash curler thus bought this one. This one got me so curious with it's comb on the curler. 

IT'S MY POINT SHADOW BRUSH (₱110)
- I'm slowly adding brushes on my collection since I wanted to try doing a decent make up soon! 
 

CORINGCO LOVELY PINK HEART MULTI VOLUME BRUSH (₱210)
- Just look at that lovely pink heart-shaped brush! Planning to use this is as a blusher brush! 
 
 


Which of these products do you want me to review first? By the way, I'll be making a separate review on some of the products soon so please watch out for that. And THANK YOU SO MUCH ALTHEA KOREA and ALTHEA ANGELS FAM for ALWAYS spoiling us! :) If there are products you want me to review first, please let me know on the comment ox below. :)
  

0 comments