Time To Go All-Natural with Naturals by Watsons (Sample Room PH)

If you've been following me on my social media, you may now know that I did said goodbye to my very long hair and back to a shoulder-length hair. My hair before was dry and frizzy especially the ends due to constant hair dyeing way back then. It's been 2 years since I last fully dyed my hair and now sporting a natural black hair. I decided to cut my hair to also to save money from all the hair care expenses! haha

I don't usually share this but hair care is a MUST for me. I have an oily scalp and dry ends so I really can't live without shampooing my hair everyday plus massive conditioners. With this, I find products which are more natural, less damaging compared to the usual ones. In the quest of finding new hair care products, I recently discovered a not-so-new ALL NATURAL hair care products which I just used a few weeks ago.

Say hello to the Naturals by Watsons made with the nature's finest ingredients from around the world, theire products helps to help soften, moisturize and brighten the skin for head-to-toe beautifying luxury. 
 

I honestly first saw this brand from my mother and sister who really uses these for the hair care routine. Also, I always see these line every time I go to Watsons but never really bought one for myself. Though I currently use their Argan Oil as my everyday serum and girl, I can't live without it! It always have to be on my bag since it really helps to make my hair soft and bouncy. 

Anyway, here are the NEW products that I got to try from them:

Olive Shampoo
 
It provides intense and lasting hydration for the hair while deeply cleanses it. It also helps to deeply moisture and revitalize the hair and scalp. Recommended to dry and brittle hair. 

Key Ingredients: 
Organic Olive Oil is rich in vitamins and natural fatty acids. 
Natural Olive Fruit Extract is rich in antioxidants and hydroxytyrosol to restore the hair's vitality. 
Organic Grape Seed Oil has antioxidant properties to soothe and protect hair. 
Natural Abyssinian Oil restores and repairs dry and brittle hair. 
Natural Sunflower Oil revitalizes hair and boosts shine.

Weight: 490ml Price: Php209
   
What I think: I love the light and relaxing scent of this shampoo. It really feels like it cleanses my scalp while still providing the right amount of hydration for the rest of my hair. I love that it has Olive as the main ingredients for that extra moisture. 

Argan Oil Conditioner
  
helps to nourish, revitalize, repair damage and keeps the hair's moisture. It is formulated with Moroccan Argan Oil to keep it soft and supple. Recommended for dry and damaged hair. 

Key Ingredients: 
Organic Argan Oil nourishes and protects hair with Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. 
Natural Argan Seed Extract helps boost the hair's moisture and shine. 
Organic Avocado Oil moisturizes and nourishes hair. 
Organic Wheat Germ Extract contains antioxidants to help strengthen the hair. 
Pro Vitamin B5 prevents split ends for more manageable hair.

Weight: 490ml Price: Php239
  
What I think: First of all, I love anything with Argan Oil and this is one of the conditioners that I must say, fell in love with the first use. The conditioner smells nice and I love how bouncy and soft my hair is after use. Glad that I have shorter hair now which means I can still use this for a longer time. 

Rice Bran Cream Bath
 
is a body cream bath that gently cleanses the skin and helps to even out skin tone. With it's main ingredient, Rice Bran which is from Japan, this helps to brighten the skin for the luminous-looking skin. 

Key Ingredients: 
Natural Rice Bran Oil is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin E for healthier and more radiant skin. 
Organic Rice Bran Extract has a powerful antioxidant to brighten and rejuvenate the skin. 
Organic Soybean Extract helps renew skin and contains lecithin to prevent premature ageing. 
Vitamin B3 and E protect against UV damage and boost the skin’s radiance and elasticity.

Weight: 490ml Price: Php199
  
 
What I think: I truly love this scent as it really smells relaxing. I use this with my bath sponge and I like that I felt like my skin was cleanse very well without stripping it's natural moisure. It leaves the skin soft, smooth and supple. 

Aloe Vera Hair and Scalp Tonic 
 
helps to refreshen, strengthen and soothe the hair to prevent dandruff and regulate the sebum of the hair. It has Aloe Vera for that extra strenghtening. Recommended for dry and oily scalp. 

Key Ingredients: 
Organic Aloe Vera Juice nourishes the hair and soothes dry, irritated and itchy scalps to prevent flaking. 
Natural Aloe Vera Extract replenishes the hair's moisture from deep down, repairs the skin barrier with conditioning effect.

Weight: 120ml Price: Php229
   
What I think: Even though I have an oily scalp, at times, I do get stubborn dandruffs especially on the top part of my hair. I apply this on that area and voila! My dandruff was gone in just 2-3 days of everyday use of this tonic. My hair feels clean and freshen after use. By the way, you can use this directly on the damp or dry hair and apply it evenly on the scalp. Do not rinse. 

 
It's my first time using FULL hair care products in just 1-2 weeks and I can say that I love how the Naturals by Watsons really helped to maintain a good and healthy looking hair. Love that these hair care products are ALL NATURAL which means it isn't harmful to your hair or even the environment. And all of their products are AFFORDABLE and easily ACCESSIBLE so I know where to go once I run out of these products. Definitely time to go ALL NATURAL with the NATURALS by Watsons! 

By the way, I got these products for FREE only from SAMPLEROOM PH. If you want to try products but still hesitant to buy the full sized version, you can check out Sampleroom PH. Links below:
Site || Facebook || Instagram

Naturals by Watsons is exclusively available in Watsons store, the SM Beauty Section and at www.watsons.com.ph

Link to Natural by Watsons brand page:
http://bit.ly/NaturalsByWatsonsPH

0 comments