Vicle Peelsu Pure Cleansing Foam Review

First step to a good skin begins with cleansing. In the past months, I've been investing in good cleansers and I always make sure to remove all the makeup, oil and dirt on my skin before I proceed on my next skincare routine. As you all know, I don't have a perfect skin. My skin has gone through a lot of pimple breakouts especially last year. With good cleansing, my skin started to become better. Choosing the right facial wash helps me prevent having pimple breakouts. 

A few weeks ago, I came across a NEW Korean cleanser which I haven't heard of. I haven't seen any reviews yet but based on the description of the product, it seems pretty good. 
  

This is the Peelsu Pure Cleansing Foam which is a mild cleanser that helps to remove dirt. It has safe natural ingredients and moisturizing properties so that skin will not be dry and dull. With weak acid of pH5.5, this is the most ideal one to achieve a healthy skin. 
 

Key Ingredients:
*Lemon Peel Oil - regulates sebum production, enhances skin elasticity and improves skin luster
*Matricaria Extract - builds up a water-holding barrier on the skin to avoid water loss, regulates sebum production and make skin to be clean
*Lavender Oil - helps to recover skin elasticity and regenerate, has effects on skin moisturizing
*Calendula Extract - caring dry and sensitive skin and helps to protect the skin

Ingredients :Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Acrylates Copolymer,Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate,Coco-Glucoside,1,2-Hexanediol ,Sodium Chloride,PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate,Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate,Hexylene Glycol ,butylene clycol, Orange Peel Oil,Lemon Peel Oil,Mandarin Peel Oil,Rosemary Leaf Oil,Bergamot Oil, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Matricaria Extract, Teatree Leaf Oil, Calendula Extract,Ethyl Hexanediol, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA,Ethylhexylglycerin

Packaging: This comes in a white huge tube
 
 

Weight: 120g Price: ₱650 (click HERE for direct link) 

Scent: Smells like water

Consistency/Texture: Feels like a gel 
 

How to use: Not exactly sure how to use this but I use this is as a 2nd step in removing makeup. (I used Micellar water or Cleansing Water as a 1st step). I usually use this at night time. 
 

Result:
   

Pros:
- Easily removes make up
- Very mild on the skin
- Moisturizing
- Soft, supple and smooth skin
- Mostly recommended for dry and sensitive skin

Cons:
- Skin doesn't feel squeaky clean (Since I prefer squeaky clean type of cleansers)
- Can only be purchased online

Verdict: After a few weeks of using this product, I say that I love how it helps to easily remove the makeup without stripping off the skin's natural moisture thus making the skin soft, supple and smooth. I love how this is a gel cleanser which is very mild on the skin. I highly advice to store this one on your refrigerator for that cool sensation and to help makes the pores smaller. Though I have a combi type of skin now but still my skin wants that squeaky clean feeling after so I still use another soap to cleanse my skin after. I do recommend this better for dry and sensitive skin. 

  
  
For more info about the Vicle Peelsu Pure Cleansing Foam, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/cJu 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #ViclePeelsuPureCleansingFoam #PeelsuPureCleansingFoam
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @vicle_cosmetic

0 comments