Say Bye Bye to Pimple with the Aestura Theracne365 Spot Treatment

Many of you know that I do have an acne, oily and sensitive type of skin. Having these 3 factors, makes it hard for me to find for products that would actually work on my skin for a very long time. In the search of different products, at times, I get pimple breakouts plus I also have this hormonal breakouts every time of the month. I find myself slowly purchasing ACNE-TREATMENT products that would hopefully help to treat the current pimple(s) I have. I also noticed that a lot of Korean companies now introduce spot gel for pimples. 

Currently, I'm taking Acnotin (Isotretinoin) for pimples and on my 2nd month now. I have a combination type of skin now though sometimes my skin feels a little dry. I do get occasional small bumps that fades away in a few days but still , I get 1-2 cystic acne which is more manageable now compared to last year. I am also currently taking the new Orihiro collagen powder supplement which I hope will work again for my skin. 

A few weeks ago, I finally got my hands on of the newest spot treatment I discovered from the brand Aestura. I first saw this Korean brand on the Charis website HERE. They have a lot of good skincare products that aims to help every skin types. 
 
Aestura Theracne365 Spot Treatment is a based spot gel that cares for excessively secreted sebum and controls the oil-moisture balance. It has "Green Tea Water" extracted from green tea cultivated in Jeju O'sulloc Farm in early summer. It also soothes the skin and gives protection from the harmful environment of daily life. With its 2% Salicyclic acid-containing treatment, this spot gel helps to soften the the old keratin in the pores, helps sebum discharge and effective for blackhead and whitehead care that needs to be intensively managed with its ointment-like texture. This is recommended for oily and complex type of skin. 
 

I searched for the ingredients and saw this 2 familiar ingredients that I usually see for acne prone skin. Which means that this product is really meant for acne prone type of skin. 

NIACINAMIDE - is also known as the Vitamin B3 which is effective to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness and weakend skin surface. It also helps with the skin aging. 
CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - which is the Green Tea Extract is an antioxidant to help protect and restore the skin properties. 

For the packaging, it comes in a white and blue box. The product comes in a squeeze type of tube. Each tube weighs 25g and priced for ₱1,050. Click HERE for the direct link. 
 
 
 

The consistency is water gel type and very light on the skin. It's a little sticky but at the time, feels hydrating. No scent at all. 
 

How to use: Take proper amount with a cotton swab and apply it to the required area. For me, I like to use my fingers in applying a thin layer of gel on my pimples. I use this overnight and wash it off in the morning. At times, I also tried to use a very thin layer of this on my skin before I put on my makeup.  

Result:
 

You can watch my video review on my Youtube channel below:
 
 

Pros:
- Calms/soothe the pimples 
- Helps to shrink the pimples overnight
- More effective when the pimple is popped already
- Helps to dry up the pimple but not overly dry
- Formula is hydrating and feels light

Cons:
- Pricey

What I like about the Theracne365 Spot Treatment is the formula which helps to dry up the pimple faster but still leaves your skin hydrated and not too dry compared to the usual spot treatments. It also helps to soothe and calm troubled skin thus shrinking the pimples faster. Though I find this spot gel more effective on pimples that is popped already because it is directly absorbed through the open wound compared to just the top layer of the skin. I only use this on 1-2 pimples I had this month and so far, very much satisfied to it's result. 

 
 
For more info about the Aestura Theracne365 Spot Treatment, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/coT
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Aestura #AesturaTheracne365 
#AesturaTheracne365SpotTreatment  #AesturaSpotTreatment
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @aestura.official

0 comments