NEW MAKEUP LINE from Althea Korea!!! feat. Valentines Makeup

I'll always be THANKFUL to be a part of the Althea Angels Community as they helped me discover NEW and EXCITING Korean products for the past year. We all know that Althea Korea is a website wherein you can purchase Korean makeup and skincare straight from Korea to your doorstep. They offer much CHEAPER and AFFORDABLE prices! 
 
Last year, Althea has been making a LOT of their OWN product line and glad that this year, they launched MORE EXCLUSIVE Althea products! 

EYE PALETTE SUNRISE & MOONRISE BCL X ALTHEA
 
Description: This is the very first eye shadow palette of Althea Korea in collaboration with Bunga Citra Lestari who is an Indonesian pop singer and actress. There are 8 shadows to choose from giving you a gorgeous daytime look to sultry night time look. It has a mix of matte and shimmer shades and I tell you, every shades are well PIGMENTED and so creamy!!! It easily glides on the eyes and blends out very well. 
Price: ₱1,780
   
 
 
 
  
First Impression: I love the texture and formula as it easily glides well on the lids. I didn't really expected that the palettes was so PIGMENTED and creamy! I personally love the color combination of the shades as you can really use the palette from you day to night time look. I've tried wearing this a couple times this month and I can say that it is really LONG LASTING! Each palette is huge so you can expect that you can use this for a very long time though I personally think it is a bit expensive for a 8 shades palette. I wish they can add more shades in each palette. 

FLAWLESS CREAMY CONCEALER
 
Description: This is a creamy and pigmented concealer that helps to smoothen and cover up any blemishes for that natural flawless look. The formula is made with Aquaxyl to help make the skin soft and moisturized. It is has a semi matte finish and is long wearing.  
Shades: #01 Vanilla (Pink beige #21), #02 Ginger (Warm ivory #21), #03 Honey (Warm peach #23-#25), #04 Mocha (Deeper yellow #30)
Weight: 6g
Price: ₱200
 
 
 
First Impression: I love how they have this concealer in 4 different shades. I use the lighter ones as a highlighter and the medium ones as a concealer for my blemishes. This concealer has a light to medium coverage. I find that this product has a buildable coverage when it comes to my red marks/blemishes. I have an combination skin type now and I love how it really last long and doesn't crease that much for a longer time. The price is very AFFORDABLE!

SPOTLIGHT EYE GLITTER
 
Description: A sparkly eye glitter product that can be used for both eye shadow or a liner to to light up the eyes. You can use this for a subtle glow look to full-on glitter look. It has a hydrating formula to easily glides on the lids and allows for an easy blend. It comes with a precise brush liner for that easy use. 
Shades: #01 Gold Light and #02 Pink Light
Weight: 4.5ml
Price: ₱300
 
 
   
First Impression: I fancy glitter and shimmer stuff so I'm kind off bias to this. I love how subtle and natural this eye glitter is. I can use this on top of the eye makeup, corners of the eyes and even at the bottom lids for that aegyosal effect. 

WATERCOLOR CREAM TINT
 
Description: A very pigmented cream tints that gives you the best of all worlds of a lipstick, long wearing power of a stain and the moisturizing formula of a gloss. It gives of bold color and a glossy sheen for that soft, tinted finish.  This contains Hyaluronic Acid and Squalene to prevent chapped lips. It comes a black box and the tint itself comes in a sturdy transparent tube and a doe foot applicator. 
Shades: #01 Plum Cream; #02 Strawberry Cream; #03 Peach Cream; #04 Marron Cream
Weight: 4.5ml
Price: ₱260
 
 
 
 
First Impression: It is a watery cream type of tint that is very pigmented and really stains on the lips for a long time. At first, I was kind of hesitant to try this since I thought that it won't really stain on the lips since the formula is a bit runny. I love how moisturizing and non drying the formula is. From ombre to full lips, you can use this tint without the worry of having a dry lips. It has a glossy or sheer finish though you can opt to have a matte finish but dabbing a tissue on top of your lips. I personally love the #04 Marron Cream shade. The price is the usual price of the tints we have here so yes, it is very affordable too!

SKIN RELIEF SPOT FILM GEL
 
Description: This is a acne spot gel that dries down to a thin layer of the skin that helps to protect the troubled area even under makeup leaving the skin smooth and protected! This contains tea tree oil to help treat acne and it also has a mix of Centella and pine leaf extracts to calm the redness of the skin. 
Weight: 15ml
Price: ₱240
 
  
  
First Impression: This is a non-makeup related but this one of the NEW skincare releases of Althea Korea. When I first saw this on Althea's new release, I knew I needed to get this one! This one is like a pimple patch but comes in a gel meaning you can adjust the size and thickness of the skin. You can use this under the makeup or even at night. Though I prefer using this one in the morning for that added treatment of the pimples in the morning. I won't say much about this product since I'm planning to make a separate review of this one. 

You can check out the makeup look I made on my Youtube channel below:
 
  
 
All of the these products are exclusively available at Althea site. You may check out the links below:
Site: https://ph.althea.kr
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/altheaphilippines
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/altheakorea/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/AltheaKoreaTV

2 comments

  1. Gosh! You're such a stunner! 😍
    x, 멜 (Mell) from Althea

    ReplyDelete