Hello Good Skin with Sister Talk Masks Pack

I was never fond of mask sheets as I find it too oily or too moisturizing for my acne prone and oily type of skin. Currently, my skin is now on the combi type since I started taking Isotretinoin last December 2018. One of the side effects of this drug is its makes the skin super dry. I love my acne free skin now but not the dry parts. Not complaining though but at times, I feel like my skin needs moisture to make it less dull and dry. Thus I feel like adding mask sheets on my usual routine to give life to my skin. 
 
Say to hello to my newly discovered mask sheets, the Sister Talk Mask from Korea. Honestly, I haven't heard of this brand nor the product itself but just look at the packaging though! It seems expensive but let's see if it's worth it! Let me tell you something about these mask sheets. 
 
  

'Be Pretty' Mask Pack
Gauze-Bamboo Tightening & Perfecting Mask Sheet
Moist Cooling Essence 
 
Product Info: This is cooling essence mask that helps to tighten the pores while holding the moisture inside the skin. It also helps to reduce the wrinkles and brightens up the skin. It has a Gauze Sheet that contains the moisture and cooling. Also has a Bamboo Sheet to adhere to the skin 
 
 
Key Ingredients: 
Centaurea Cyanus Flower - helps to moisturize the skin, soothe the skin, has an antibacterial action 
Bromelain - anti inflammatory extracted from pineapple that helps in healing effect 
Angelica - remvoves swelling and control rash. Has a pain relief and anti inflammatory effect
Recommended: dull, rough, tired skin 
 

'Be Pure' Sheet Mask Pack
Purifying & Protecting Mask Sheet 
Moist Brightening Essence
  
Product Info: This is a moist brightening highly-enriched essence that helps to brighten the skin. It gives moisture and nutrition to the skin plus protecting the skin at the same time. With its Tencel sheet, this doesn't irritate the skin and can be used by sensitive types. 
 
 
Key Ingredients: 
Camelia Flower / Long loved red flower of Jeju Island - for moisturizing, antibacterial, anti inflammation and improves skin, hair and scalp function. 
Juniperberry - good for detox, anti acne and calming of the skin 
Moringa - powerful cleansing function helps to resists fin dusts relieves skin inflammation. 
Recommended: Anti pollution
 

'Be Gorgeous' Sheet Mask Pack
Soothing & Relaxing Mask Sheet
Moist Gelling Essence
 
Product Info: This helps to smoothen the skin while providing full moisture content to the skin. It has Superfine Fibers that holds the essence to full. 
 
Key Ingredients: 
Evening Primrose - excellent in anti inflammatory and inhibits skin aging
Winter-Green - used to disinfect the wound and anti-inflammatory
Neem - antifungal, anti inflammatory and helps to sooth the skin
Recommended: rough skin
  

Price: Php220/each; Php540 (3 sheets) 

How To Use:
1. Wash your face and put on facial toner to tidy skin first. 
2. Spread the soft side of the bamboo cellulose well and put that side onto your face. To achieve sufficient healing effect, cover your eye part also. 
3. After 10-20 minutes, remove the mask gently and pat your face gently with the finger tips to allow the remaining essence to be absorbed into skin.
 
 

You can check out the video review I made on my Youtube channel below:
 
 
My Thoughts:
I love how the mask makes my skin soft and brighter right after use. Since my skin is a little dry and dull, the moisture of the mask makes my skin plumper and smoother. I also love how the mask also includes the eye area. And the packaging is definitely an eye catcher! 

 
  
For more info about the Sister Talk Masks Pack, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/cLq 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #SisterTalk #SisterTalkMaskPack 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official

0 comments