REVIEW(S): Vedette Facial Masks

Sharing with you today another great skincare discovery. :)
 

Face masks are my go-to skincare product when it comes to skin pampering and relaxation. Being a busy girl, I actually have no time to pamper my skin that much. So facial masks usually comes to the rescue as it does a BIG HELP with keeping my skin fresh and smooth.

Good thing, last month, Vedette PH sent me some of their best selling face masks to try. The brand Vedette (pronounced as ve-dette or vi'det) is a Vietnamese skin care brand that specializes on facial masks. They offer products with unique variants that address specific skincare needs. Their products included ingredients from the leading skincare manufacturers in Europe and Japan then packed in Vietnam, making it more affordable and accessible to Asian consumers.

They actually have 4 types of facial masks below, as well as I already included my review on each product

1. Vedette Clay Facial Mask
“Vedette Clay Facial Mask combines the property of soggy mud and mineral salts for a bright and smooth skin that radiates health and beauty”


 
 
- Ideal for oily skin
- Removes excess oil and deep seated dirt

Price: Php65
Weight: 15ml

Variants I’ve tried:

*Aloe & Benkoang
“Combines minerals and natural extracts, Vedette Aloe & Bengkoang Clay Mask cares your skin from within, provides extra moisture and blocks epidermal melanin biosynthesis by aloe vera and bengkoang extracts and gives you a soft, smooth, bright and moisturized skin. Besides, mineral salts clean dust and removes horned cells on your skin to make it clean and refreshed.”
- For normal, oily and combined skin

*Cedrus
“Cedrus influences deep inside pores to completely remove dust and excessive oil. It prevents blackheads, helps oxygenation and metabolic functions of skin to make skin surface smooth and bright”



  
How To Use: After cleansing, apply product on face and neck (except eye and mouth areas). Relax for 18-20 minutes. Wash again with cold water. Use 1-2x a week for best results.

Review: I think among all the masks that were sent to me, these clay masks are my faves. I do have an oily skin so this clay mask helps me to tighten my skin as well as my pores. Usually, oil starts to build up on my nose area in about an hour. Using this mask, the oil in nose area was controlled (oil starts to build up in about 2-3 hours after using the product). No breakouts or any side effects so I would definitely recommend this product for oily and sensitive skin like mine.

2. Vedette Purifying Peel-Off Mask
“Vedette Purifying Peel-Off Mask is an alginate-based smooth paste that serves as a second skin once applied, creating a skin-tightening effect for a flawless appearance and radiant clarity”


 
 
- Ideal for all skin types
- Removes dirt, impurities and dead skin cells

Price: Php55
Weight: 12g

Variants I’ve tried:

*White Tea
“Gently removes impurities and dead cells from your skin, and helps speed cellular turnover for smoother and softer skin while lastingly moisturizing it.”
- For all skin types

*Cucumber
“Gently removes impurities and dead skin cells to help soften and smooth skin. Cucumber extracts is rich in minerals such as silicium dioxide, potassium, magnesium.. That helps improve rough skin, maintains skin’s necessary moisture and tighten pores.”
- For all skin types


  
How To Use: After cleansing, massage for 3-4 minutes. Apply product on the face (except eye and mouth areas). Leave on for 30 minutes, then slowly peel from bottom to top. Wash again with cold water. Use once to twice a week for best result.

Review: It’s actually my first time using this kind of peel off mask so honestly, I kinda find it hard to use it at first. On my first try, I was able to put the mask on my skin after I wash my face. My face wasn’t completely dry yet so I kinda find it hard to apply at first. During my 2nd try, I was able to dry my face after wash and applied the mask easily. So please take note to that you really have to dry your face first after wash before using this mask. I love that this also has a tightening effects on my skin and pores. I also love that the feeling on the face when I peeled the mask after I left it for 30-40minutes. My face feels really fresh, soft and smooth afterwards.

3. Vedette Whitening Facial Mask Sheet
“Vedette Whitening mask contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, C and 18 amino acids that restore skins’ softness and radiance”



- Ideal for all skin types
- Moisturizes and brightens skin

Price: Php55
Weight: 25g


Variants I’ve tried:

*Pearl
“Helps nourish and protects the skin. Pearl extract, a unique whitening agent, helps removes the dead cells to smooth and brighten the skin as well as protects skin against UV. The skin will become white and radiant”
- For all skin types

 
 

 *Green Tea
"Protects and maintains healthy and smooth skin. Green tea extract contains high level of antioxidants, especially polyphenols and xanthines, helps reduce aging process due to UV while moisturizing ingredients, nourish skin to become softer and smoother.”
- For all skin types

 
  

How To Use:
1. After washing your face, tear off the plastic cover and unfold the mask
2. Slightly cover the whole face starting from forehead
3. Relax for 15-20 mins
4. Remove the mask after use. Clean with warm water or toner.
Apply 2-3x a week for better result.


  
Review: I was able to try the Pearl & Green Tea variants of this Whitening Mask. I love both face masks as it made my skin soft and smooth. The Pearl Whitening Mask really gave a nice glow after use. The Green Tea Whitening Mask Among all the masks, I think this has the easiest application as just have to put the mask sheet on your face. Both variants works well on my skin as it really made my skin softer and moisturized after use. I also noticed a glow on my face after I remove the mask sheet.

4. Vedette Yoghurt Mask Sheet
“Vedette Yoghurt Mask Sheet is rich in lactic acid, enzymes, minerals and zinc for smoother, younger skin”



- Ideal for all skin types
- Maintains the softness, smoothens and brightness of skin

Price: Php55
Weight: 25g

Variants I’ve tried:


*Strawberry Yoghurt
“Strawberry extract, a source of fruity acids (malic, citric, oxalic acids..) is a traditonal treatment for whitening skin and removal of freckles. Vedette strawberry mask sheet with rich Viramins B, C, E combines with lactic acid, minerals and enzymes in yoghurt essence to provide essential nutrients, balance the moisture and smooth the skin.”

 
 

How To Use: 
1. After washing your face, tear off the plastic cover and unfold the mask
2. Slightly cover the whole face starting from forehead
3. Relax for 15-20 mins
4. Remove the mask after use. Clean with warm water or toner.
Apply 2-3x a week for better result.

Review: Among all the masks sent, I believe this is the most moisturizing one maybe because of the yoghurt. It made my skin softer and more moisturizing compared to the whitening masks. I do recommend this for dry skin.

Made a video review on my Youtube channel below:

Overall, I had a great time trying these facial masks from Vedette PH. Using their facial masks plus knowing that each masks really helps my skin so well, makes my relaxation day much better.
So what make Vedette facial masks stand out from the rest? Simply because Vedette PH not only caters the needs of every types of skin, they also have a wide variety of face masks to choose from. :)

Interested? Vedette facial masks are available in:
Landmark Department Stores - Makati & Trinoma
Personal Care Exchange - Rockwell, Greenbelt, Robinson’s Ermita, Alabang Town Center
Unimart
Pioneer Centre Supermarket
Fishermall

For more info about Vedette PH, you may follow them here:
Website: Vedette Philippines
Twitter/IG: @Vedetteph

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Vedette PH. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

2 comments

  1. Potato-based facial topical treatments are very useful in anti aging skin care. A potato anti aging facial mask help to improve skin texture, lightens the facial lines, tightens the loose skin, soothes sunburns, and leaves skin clean and healthy.best spa for facials

    ReplyDelete
  2. sain baina uu tsairuulah bagtsn hedwe maskni

    ReplyDelete