REVIEW(S): Ishigaki Premium White Soap

Using a whitening soap is one of the most affordable way to lighten the skin. I’ve already tried few whitening soaps for the past years and I believe that these soaps are effective if you use it regularly.
 

I know some of you might ask or even judge me on why I still use whitening soaps where in fact, I’m already fair. Again, I have an uneven skin tone (my face is lighter than my body) and I’m still in the process of trying to make my body tone even with my face by looking/trying for products to help me whiten faster.

I was already out of stock on my old whitening soaps when Cheska’s Store sent me this Ishigaki Premium White Soap last December 2016. I immediately use tried it and finally done with half a bar in more than 1 month.

Some of you maybe familiar with this brand since Ishigaki is famous for their oral glutathione capsules. I’ve read lots of positive feedbacks about their gluta caps and glad they also have a whitening soap for those who doesn’t like taking capsules.

Product Info: Ishigaki Premium White Soap is a whitening, moisturizing and anti-aging in 1 soap. It lightens the skin as well as fights pimple and acne. It claims to reverse signs of aging, maintain skin suppleness and reduce wrinkles. It also improves the appearance of skin blemishes and begins whitening your skin in just one week.
 
Key ingredients:
*Glutathione - Master antioxidant; may help restore young look; educes the production of melanin to give you a whiter skin
*Collagen - Anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, smoothens and firms the skin; Helps prevent moisture loss and increase skin elasticity, giving you a younger, healthier and radiant looking skin
*Alpha Arbutin - Helps lighten dark skin and get rid of uneven color, pigmentation, blemishes and melasma spots; More superior when it comes to skin whitening than beta arbutin and it’s definitely more stable
*Pure Virgin Coconut Oil - Acts as moisturizer for skin and hair, treats acne, skin firming.

Packaging: The soap comes in this blue box. Soap is in white color.
  
  
 

Weight: 150g

Price: Php120 (+free sf at Cheska’s Store)

How To Use: Lather soap and apply to treatment areas. Leave on soap up to 1 minute. Applt once per day and increase twice a day if well tolerated. If dryness occurs follow with moisturizing cream.
**TIP: To maximize the soap, I usually cut the bar into 2 (I do this to ALL of my soaps). ½ bar lasts for 4-5weeks for me in a 1-2x a day of use.

Results:
- So I was able to use ½ bar for more than a month
 

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:

Pros:
- Noticeable whitening effects in a month of use
- Doesn’t melt easily
- Affordable given the price and effectivity of the product
- Super sulit! Just ½ bar of soap lasts for 4-5 weeks for me

Cons:
- Can be a bit drying to the skin
- Not recommended for dry skin
- Available online

Verdict: After more than a month of using this product, I can say that I am SATISFIED with the noticeable whitening effects it gave me. Most of all, I find this bar of whitening soap affordable and worth it since I was only able to consume ½ of bar in 4-5 weeks. I can still use the other half of the bar for another month meaning, I can maximize the use of the soap. Super sulit and definitely recommended :)
**Pls take note that this review is based on my experience. For some skin tones, continuous use is a must to be able to notice a difference on the skin. :)

Ishigaki Premium White Soap is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.


How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)


0 comments