Leleha Pure Glutathione + Organic Kojic Acid Face & Body Soap Review

Last February 2019, I got to try one of the NEWEST WHITENING soaps from Corafeli Enterprises. I already tried their Leleha Day & Night Whitening Soap last December 2018 and I got good reviews for it! (Click HERE for the direct link).
 
For whitening, I always and HIGHLY RECOMMEND using whitening soaps instead as I believe it gives a permanent result. I have been using whitening soaps since 2012 so I truly believe in using soaps for whitening instead. I do whitening reviews for that past 2 years already and I make sure to use every product that I share for 1-2 months before I come with a product review. At times, it takes me too long before I come up with a review because I'm too busy with work and life. Haha

SCT or Sky Cloud Trading is an online shop which sells all natural and hand crafted soaps made in the Philippines. I've already tried some of their soaps like the GLUTAKOJIC ULTRA WHITENING SOAP, GLUTATHIONE TEA TREE SOAP, GREEN PAPAYA TEA TREENATURAL BLEACHING AND CLEANSING SOAP, KOJIC ACID TEA TREE SOAP and SOJOMI GLUTA KOJIC D'ARBUTIN WHITENING SOAP & CREAM, BEAUTIFUL BLENDS RENEW SOAP and LELEHA DAY & NIGHT WHITENINS SOAP. All are effective whitening products for me. (Yes, they are effective for me but that doesn't mean that I constantly use them. As a blogger, I do try different products most of the time but I make sure to try out the product first or consume it all before coming up with the review.)

DESCRIPTION: Leleha Pure Glutathione + Organic Kojic Acid Face & Body Soap is a 100% organic face and body intensive whitening soap. This can also be used as an anti-acne and anti-aging soap that can be used by men and women. 
 

PACKAGING: 
 
  
 

Key Ingredients:
GLUTATHIONE - Antioxidant, whitens skin, removes skin pigments, refines stretch marks, makes skin glow, repairs sun-damaged skin, makes skin smoother and clearer. 
KOJIC ACID - Helps remove dead skin cells, helps remove melasma, treats skin hyperpigmentation, skin natural antibacterial agent. 
TEA TREE OIL - Helps cure ring worm, cold sore, psoriasis, cuts, scrapes, insect bites, chicken pox, warts, acne, skin blemishes, dark spots, pimple outburst, and other skin disorders. 
VIRGIN COCONUT OIL -  Skin natural antibacterial, anti-fungal, moisturizer. 
PALM KERNEL OIL - Treats skin disorders, fights free radicals, anti-fine lines, anti-wrinkles, removes oil and dirt, helps restore skin natural oils, provides deep moisturizing, makes the skin soft and supple. 

INGREDIENTS: Virgin Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Caustic Soda, L-Glutathione, Kojic Acid, Water, Tea Tree Oil and Soap Perfume.

WEIGHT: 130g per box (2 x 65g) 

PRICE: Php99 (Lazada) 

SCENT: Smells like lemon

HOW TO USE: Please take note that I used this as a body soap. You can use this as daily soap for the face and body once or twice a day. I make sure to leave it on the skin for about 3-5 minutes and rinse. 

RESULT: (February 2019)

Watch the video review on my Youtube channel below:
 

Pros: 
- Creamy white skin
- Whiten my dark spots in a month
- Very affordable
- Loved the lemon scent
Soap doesn't dissolve easily

Cons:
- A little drying on the skin
- Peeling on the skin

I used this soap for a month (February) and I like how it helped to whiten my dark spots such as the elbow and knees. It also maintained the body skin tone that I have and gave my skin a creamy white glow. I also find it very AFFORDABLE for Php99 for 2 soaps! There's a little dryness and peeling of the skin after use so lotion is a must! Overall, highly recommended to try! 

 
For more info about the Leleha Soap, you may contact them below: 
Site || Facebook || Instagram || Lazada || Shopee 

0 comments