Top and Recommended Skin Whitening Products (For Body and Face)

Whitening products have gained a lot popularity here in the Philippines for quite some time now. Remember the days when Glutathione was first introduced in the market and lots of Filipinas went gaga over it.  I was still a student that time and I really didn’t paid attention to whitening products since it’s not important for me. I wasn’t even particular with the soaps or lotion I’m using since I’m satisfied with the products I used that time.
 
To begin with, (not to brag or whatsoever) I was already born with a fair skin. During my teenage years, I had a huge hormonal pimple problems which leads me to use derma products to get rid and prevent pimple breakouts. These products tend to shed off layer of the skin and of course, I only use these products for my face (not on my neck or body) thus making my face a bit lighter than the rest of my body.

Also, when I was in college, we had lots of community duties as well as I keep on walking under the sun without any protection thus making my skin maybe a bit darker than my current tone now. Thus, I do have a lighter skin color on my face compared to my arms, body and legs.

I remembered being conscious of my skin tone in 2012 when I noticed one of my friend’s skin tone became lighter than usual. I even thought she was taking glutathione but revealed to me that she’s only using Kojie San Kojic Soap for her body. Since 2012, I regularly use Kojie San soap until I started reviewing whitening products in 2016.
 

I do get lots of queries about oral glutathione or sometimes, people ask why I still take glutathione or whitening products when in fact I’m already fair skinned. Yes, I DO HAVE AN UNEVEN SKINTONE so I believe these whitening products would hopefully help me achieve an EVEN SKINTONE.  Honestly, online shops and brands sometimes send me whitening products to review so who am I to refuse?

I have no issues with trying out and reviewing products for you guys so I hope you do appreciate what I try to do and share with you guys. Everything is trial and error. Of course, not everything worked for me and there are even times that I experienced bad breakouts because of the product I tried. I don’t regret it because I love what I do and I have consent to take these products and share my opinions to you guys.

By the way, I won’t say that I’m an expert when it comes to whitening products since I’ve only started trying different products a year-ago with 1-2 months of use of these. But in more than a year of using whitening products, I believe there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE on my skin tone compared to last year or even before I started using whitening soaps in 2012.  

I’ve been meaning to share the products that worked with me for the longest time and finally came up with a list of my TOP FAVORITE AND RECOMMENED SKIN WHITENING PRODUCTS for body and soap (in no particular order). After more than a year of trying different whitening soaps in the market, I finally came up with this list. I already have an individual review for each product on my blog and channel so I’ll also be putting the links below.
**Disclaimer:
For Oral Glutathione: The usual intake of glutathione is 1-2x a day depending on your current tone. I do take it once a day, in no particular time and usually right after meals.

For Body Soaps: If the soap is too big for me, I cut it into to 2 to maximize the use of the soap. I usually apply the soap directly on my body before scrubbing it with a loofa. Let it stay on my skin for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it.
For Facial Soaps: If the soap is too big for me, I cut it into small pieces to maximize the use of the soap. I usually lather the soap on my hands before using the soap on my face. Since my skin is a bit sensitive, I only let it stay on my face for about 15-30 seconds.

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 

1. Snow Caps
 
Product Info: Contains 500mg of Glutathione to help whiten the skin. Not only that, 100mg of Lipoic Acid and 100mg Non-Acidic Vitamin C is also included.
Price: Php1,450 at Cheska’s Store
Results: This is the FIRST ORAL GLUTATHIONE I ever tried in 2016 and the effects were surprisingly POSITIVE since I didn’t notice the effects until most of friends told that I was indeed getting whiter than usual. Took me 3 weeks before I got to see the difference on my skin. It gave me creamy whitish glow especially under the sun. Cons to this is the rotten egg scent of the capsule and even on your urine. At times, it leaves a minty or cold sensation on the throat. Some claims they experience a diarrhea while taking this.
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

2. Gluta – White 500
 
Product Info: It’s the FIRST ORAL GLUTATHIONE I’ve seen on MIMS ((Official Drug Handbook for Healthcare Workers) and Filipino Doctor and as nurse, it means that it is 100% LEGIT. It contains 500mg of Glutathione and claims to be used as an anti-oxidant, anti-aging and good for skin lightening.
Price: Php1500 at Cheska’s Store
Results: The visible whitening effects was seen on the 5th week of use when my sister commented that I am already whiter than her (She has fairer skin than mine). It my skin a radiant and creamy white glow. I love this glutathione as it has NO SIDE EFFECTS or whatsoever. Compared to other oral glutathione, this only contains 500mg of glutathione and no other else.

3. Snow Aura Whitening Booster Mask
 
Product Info: This is the FIRST product I reviewed that was sent to me by Cheska’s Store in 2016. It was the time when Thailand skincare were famous and one of which is this whitening mask. This Snow Aura Whitening Booster Mask is an overnight facial mask with 24k pure gold. It’s a cream type of mask in whitish gold color. It applied 3-4x a week to see the results.
Price: Php1500 at Cheska’s Store
Results: I didn’t share this during my review but I think I had breakouts while using this for a few days. But once my skin got used to the product, the breakouts were minimal. On the bright side, I SUPER LOVE this mask as it gives off a nice and blemish free skin once I wash the cream on my face in the morning. My skin feels soft, smooth and BLEMISH FREE but just for a while. The “blemish-free” skin lasted for 1-2 days only and my blemished skin immediately went back. Whitening and blemish free results were temporary only. it is recommended to use for 3-4x a week but I only use this when I need to go to an event or special occasions as it makes my skin flawless. Results maybe temporary but makes my skin super blemish free for a day!
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

4. Snow Skin Whitening Soap
 
Product Info: This is a whitening soap with features the 7 Plant Extracts from the Swiss Alps for that radiant clear complexion and younger looking skin.
Price: Php149 at Cheska’s Store
Results: The effects of the soap gave me a brighter, radiant and nice glow on the skin. I love the squeaky-clean feeling after wash. The soap didn’t melt easily and ½ bar of soap lasted for 2-3 weeks. Though whitening effects were minimal.
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

5. Kojie San Kojic Soap
 
Photo grabbed from: http://www.flawlessbeautyandskin.com/assets/images/ks-kojisansoapx3-65new.jpg
Product Info: Kojie San Kojic Soap is a whitening bar that have been proven to safely and quickly reveal even skin by gently smoothing away dark spots, discoloration, and other imperfections. Been using this since 2012 until 2016 when I started to review other whitening products. I haven’t use this for a while since I’m trying different soaps since 2016. I love this soap because it’s affordable and accessible as you can easily buy this on the grocery, drug stores or convenient stores. This kojic soap may be a bit drying on the skin so moisturizer is a must or lotion for the body. If you’re prone to allergy, better test this on your skin first.
Price: Php72.50/3 bars
Results: Back in 2012, I wasn’t particular on the soaps that I was using until I noticed that my one of my friends was getting whiter than usual. Curious to what she does to achieve whiter skin, she told me that she’s only using Kojic San soap thus making me buy it. No photos of before and after since I’m not monitoring the effects that time and I wasn’t expecting that much. I think there’s a BIG DIFFERENCE from my skin tone in 2012 to 2016.
No blog or Youtube review for this one.

6. Snow Skin Whitening Lotion
 
Product Info: This whitening lotion claims to give you the Elite 7 Skin Whitening Actives to whiten and brighten your skin. This comes in a tall pump bottle. The lotion has a mild floral scent, very moisturizing and lasts all day. Price: Php799 at Cheska’s Store
Results: Whitening effects can be immediately seen after weeks of use. I was still using the product when I shared my review so I wasn’t able to share an updated regarding this. The lotion lasted for more than a month (with everyday use) so to my curiosity, I decided to open the pump bottle. Inside, there is container with the lotion but it consumes half of the bottle. The bottom part was just spring or air as I remember. I’m including this on my top whitening list since it made a HUGE DIFFERENCE on my skin tone after weeks of use but not sure if it’s worth the money.
Reviews: BLOG

7. Ishigaki Premium White Soap
  
Product Info: This is a whitening, moisturizing and anti-aging in 1 soap which claims to lighten the skin as well as fights pimple and acne. It also helps to maintain skin suppleness and reduce wrinkles. It contains powerful whitening ingredients such as Glutathione, Collagen, Alpha Arbutin and Pure Virgin Coconut Oil.
Price: Php120 at Cheska’s Store
Results: Noticeable whitening effects in a month of use plus it doesn’t melt easily! I find this bar of whitening soap affordable and worth it since I was only able to consume ½ of bar in 4-5 weeks. I can still use the other half of the bar for another month meaning, I can maximize the use of the soap. Very affordable given the price and effectivity of the product.

8. Bumebime Mask Natural Soap
 
Product Info: This soap is made from natural extracts that allows the skin to be more radiant from the first use. It has Snail Slime extract to help heal and nourish wounds or scars and Honey which leaves the skin soft and moist.
Price: Please message Cheska’s Store for the price
Results: Highly convinced that this soap EASILY LIGHTENS my skin in a month of use. Super EFFECTIVE as one can already notice a slight difference on your skin tone after a month of use. Also, I super love the berry scent as it stays on my skin. With regular use, I was able to see a noticeable whitening of my skin from my current tone. Soap can be a bit drying on the skin so better use a lotion after using this.
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

9. Jinju White Soap
 
Product Info: One of the newest underrated whitening soaps in the market is this Jinju White soap which formulated from Korea. It proves to brighten, lighten and moisturize the any tired and dull skin.
Price: Php150
Results: I immediately saw the whitening effects in a month of use and glad to say that they are permanent results. I love how it gives my skin a creamy glow and the best thing is that this doesn’t dissolve easily. EFFECTIVE and worth the money.
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE


10. Intense GlucCoMilk Soap
 
Product Info: It claims to get your skin soft, glowing and radiant skin. it helps to treat common skin concerns such as dark spots, hyper pigmentation and acne scars. Not only that this soap contains SPF 15 to protect your skin.
Price: Php60 at Your Beauty Shop
Results: There is a noticeable whitening effects in a week of use and it easily lightens my skin in a month of use.  I think this is one of the underrated whitening soaps that deserves to be known as an effective whitening soap. Most EFFECTIVE and AFFORDABLE whitening soaps I’ve ever tried.
Reviews: BLOG || YOUTUBE

 
I’m not body shaming (as some may call it) as I love every skin tone as well as mine. But since I do have a whiter face compared to my body, at times I get “hate” comments about my face which honestly, makes me feel bad. Some people tend to just watch the video and comment negatively without (maybe) watching the part where I ALWAYS EXPLAIN as to why my face is whiter than my body. Yes, I am affected some ways but I tend not to dwell too much on these kinds of comment.

We’re all different in a good way and everybody wants to improve on something, right? Mine, I want to (hopefully) make my body whiter to make it even with my face. I believe there’s nothing wrong with changing the way you are if it makes you feel better and boost your self-confidence. Please remember that whitening reviews doesn’t promote body shaming or negativity about oneself but to girls or even boys who wants to feel good about themselves by using whitening products. Let’s all spread POSITIVITY  instead. J
 

18 comments

  1. Skin Whitening Forever. Click this link http://bit.ly/2VrVG2f and this product will help help your skin white forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just click this http://bit.ly/2HuYWRQ
    Help whitens your skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good article and product! Add this one that helps whiten your skin 100% Click
    http://bit.ly/2Xjem4d

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello.. nice product!! try this one (http://bit.ly/2Xn7V0c) this will helps you whitens your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi all! you might wanna give a try on this product! https://bit.ly/2XEYVDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!i love it
    http://bit.ly/2XgfNkA
    You may also try this amazing product.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article is really informative! I love it! Moreover, I have recommendation too. Try this product https://bit.ly/2YR1obH Skin White Forever! 100% guaranteed. Try it now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Skin Whitening Forever is 100% New & Original Product http://bit.ly/2Khedab

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a friend who is fair skin but she tried this product and she got a lot whiter. Just try it maybe it will work for you https://bit.ly/2kH6hVW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chilin Collections introducing body whitening lotion for all skin type. Start your skin routine with this brightening repairing lotion for speed up fair skin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very helpful blog in the third paragraph you mentioned the mask for whitening booster is very great and you also tell the amazing and an easy blog for the readers by adding subtitles it really help me a lot can you guide us about best skin whitening cream

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog,Nice post! Thank you for sharing this post with us. Please keep sharing more posts with us,also check my blog skin whitening in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks you sharing for great information, The benefits of grape seed extract capsules are far-reaching. First, they contain antioxidants which can help prevent chronic diseases. Second, they are natural, which means they are free of any artificial ingredients. Third, they are easily absorbed by the body. Grape seed extract capsules are the perfect way to keep your body healthy and balanced.
    grape seed extract for skin
    grape seed extract capsule
    grapes seed capsule

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I am new in this post a read complete blog and analysis of the best different skin whitening cream ever I am very thankful for all of you for your contribution here I recommend also the Eveline white prestige 4d whitening cream for the best use.

    ReplyDelete
  16. very informative article you are providing us.kindly check my blog as well Skin Lightening in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog wording so informative and creative.bestwhiteningcream Are designed to remove all impurities, such as dirt, makeup, sweat, and sebum—which are all found on your skin. They also remove dead skin cells as well as dirt accumulated over time due to unhealthy habits like smoking and alcohol consumption.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete