Intensive GluCoMilk Extra Whitening Soap Bar

If you’re looking for the BEST way to whiten your skin, I believe using whitening soap will give you permanent results. In my more than a year of trying out different whitening soaps, there are soaps that gave me satisfactory results and some didn’t make it to my expectations. But nonetheless, whitening soaps will always be my holy grail product when it comes to whitening.
 
A few months ago, I came across an independent brand/shop who offered me to try some of their whitening products and I gladly said yes. YourBeautyShop is an online shop here in the Philippines which started in 2011. They sell authentic imported & local beauty products and they offer whitening products at an affordable price.

I’m so excited to share with you one of the products they sent to me which is this Intense GluCoMilk Extra Whitening Bar which claims to get your skin soft, glowing and radiant skin. it helps to treat common skin concerns such as dark spots, hyper pigmentation and acne scars. Not only that this soap contains SPF15 to protect your skin.
 
The packaging comes in a sealed plastic and the soap itself is in color white. It has a lemon scent which I find very relaxing and fragrant when I’m using it. For a price of Php60/bar, I guess you get a pretty good deal given that this 90g soap may last up to 2 weeks of more depending on your use. By the way, I only use this soap for my body since I was also using another soap for my face, also from their soap, when I was trying this out.
 
  
   

How To Use: Can be used all over the body for bathing. Lather on the skin for more than 3 minutes. Rinse well and moisture. For best results use Extreme Whitening Lotion with SPF 100 after bathing.

Review/Result:
 
-          1 bar of soap lasted for 2 weeks or more with 1-2x a day of use

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 

Pros:
-          Noticeable whitening effect after a week of use
-          Easily lightens my skin in a month
-          Affordable whitening soap
-          With SPF 15
-          Love the lemon scent
-          Mild on the skin
-          Squeaky feeling after use
-          Doesn’t dissolve easily
-          Worth it for the price

Cons:
-          Can be bit drying on the skin

After consuming 3 bars of Instene GluCoMilk Extra Whitening Soap, I can say that this soap deserves BIG THUMBS UP as it is one of the most EFFECTIVE and AFFORDABLE whitening soaps I’ve ever tried. There is a noticeable whitening effects in a week of use and it lighten my skin in a month of use. I know you may have some doubts on the effectivity of this soap but I challenge you to try out 1 bar (for Php60 only!!!) and let me know your thoughts. I think this is one of the underrated whitening soaps that deserves to be known as an effective whitening soap. J

Intense GluCoMilk Extra Whitening Soap is available at Your Beauty Shop. For more info, you may contact them here: 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by YourBeautyShop. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)
 

0 comments