Ponds White Beauty Detox Day Cream for Oily Skin

Having an oily and acne prone skin made it hard for me to achieve a perfect flawless skin. Been battling with pimple breakouts since teenage years and up to now especially when it’s the time of the month. It’s always been my dream to achieve a good skin.
  
I started using Pond’s products during my teenage years and it really helped my skin become radiant and smooth. Though I stopped using the cream on my face for a while, instead used it for my neck to hopefully even out my skin tone. Fast forward to present time, glad to become a part of Pond’s Elite Team! Yay1

Good thing, Pond’s introduced their product perfect for oily skin, a whitening product and remover stubborn blemishes. Last July 2017, I received my very first Pond’s Elite Beauty Box with the Pond’s White Beauty Detox Day Cream for Oily Skin which goes deep in your skin and helps boost skin’s natural whitening from within. It’s also has a Vitamin B3+ that helps to fade the dark pimple marks 3x faster for that spot-less rosy white skin. It also has a powdery finish that you can instantly feel.
 

The product comes in a white simple yet classy box sealed with a plastic. Product itself comes in a white plastic squeeze type tube. The nozzle makes it easier to use, non-messy and one can squeeze just the right amount. 
 
  
  

This 20g tube is priced for Php78.50. It has a minimal rosy scent which I love.

The cream is non-runny and blends on your skin smoothly. It has a semi-matte finish so it is also recommended to use this not only as a part of your skincare routine but also under your day makeup or primer. It felt powdery when spread on you face and it is non-sticky at all.
  

How to Use:
(This is how I use the product as part of my skin care routine at night - everyday)
1.        Cleanse the face with your favorite facial wash (preferably Pond’s facial wash) and pat dry with clean towel.
2.        Use your toner to fully cleanse the face.
3.        I only apply the cream on my blemishes (since I do have a whiter face tone compared to my body)
(During day time – only 2-3x a week)
1.        Cleanse the face with your favorite facial wash (preferably Pond’s facial wash) and pat dry with clean towel.
2.        Use your toner to fully cleanse the face.
3.        Apply small amount all over the face then the foundation.
 

Review:
-          I started to use this product last February 2018
-          Look how I easily fades my blemishes in just a month of use.
 
Pros:
-          Easily lightens my blemishes in just a month of use
-          Rosy pink and whitish skin
-          Powdery finish
-          Feels light on the skin
-          Good for oily skin
-          No breakouts
-          Can be used under makeup
-          Can be used as a part of your skincare routine (day or night)
-          Affordable

Cons:
-          None

I still use this product (especially for my blemishes) every now and then since I ‘m also using other products to try. But in a month of use, I was really IMPRESSED how it helped to lighten my pimple marks and even helped to control my oil. Glad that I didn’t breakout to this product. I believe they have sachets for those who are still in doubt and just want to try it first. But overall, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this whitening cream.

 
By the way, I want to thank Pond’s for including me on your Pond’s Elite Team and for letting me try this product. 

0 comments